- Lead all aspects of day-to-day operations to ensure orders are processed in a timely, efficient, and accurate manner
- Guide and mentor Order Management team
- Supervise workload and adjust coverage to balance volume across team
- Support month-end and quarter-end close activities, with ability to work non-standard hours
- Support ad-hoc assignments as required
- Perform internal control procedures to ensure SOX compliance
- Work with Billing and Collections to improve order management processing to minimize billing errors
- Investigate and resolve all subscription/Order related issues
- Introduce improvements to improve accuracy of processing / reporting and increase efficiencies
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree required or related practical experience
- 6+ years in Order Management or Finance Operations
- 3+ years leading an order management team
- SaaS experience preferred
- Strong leadership and communication skills, organized and able to multi-task
- Experience with Salesforce CRM, Salesforce CPQ, Netsuite a plus
- Intermediate knowledge of excel (pivot tables, Vlookups, etc.)
- Excellent analytical, technical, communication and organization skills
- Ability to work with others in a collaborative team environment
- Builds Effective Teams: Building strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals.
- Demonstrates Self-Awareness (EQ): Using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses.
- Develops Talent: Developing people to meet both their career goals and the organization’s goals.
- Drives Results: Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Strategic Mindset: Seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.