Okta is looking for a People Operations Program Manager to help us build and scale our global People programs and processes. You will be a key member of the People Operations Team focused on delivering an exceptional employee experience and driving efficiencies across the People team & our cross-functional stakeholders. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented and enjoy the challenge of optimizing systems and driving critical projects. If you have a growth mindset and an enthusiasm for rolling up your sleeves and executing tactically, we are looking for you!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Optimize the Okta employee experience by regularly reviewing and analyzing current processes to find efficiencies and improvements.
- Manage the current state and planned future state new hire workflow which includes the process of candidate moving to pre-hire and eventually cleared for day 1 readiness.
- Process currently involves four technologies and many handoffs so you will balance the need for automation and manual processes.
- Regularly review and analyze data from the ServiceNow HR case management platform.
- Ensure cases are resolved in accordance with SLAs and quality standards.
- Review & revise SLAs as appropriate.
- Act as a liaison to our Shared Services team (in Manilla) by providing escalation support for People Operations processes and inquiries.
- Manage background check & I-9 vendor relationships which includes setting and monitoring key success measures.
- Utilize Workday & ServiceNow data to identify trends and operational weaknesses. Translate trends into action plans with the goal of improving global People Operations programs and processes.
- Partner with the People Technologies team to align on configuration, usage and maintenance of current and future state processes and technologies. .
- Drive projects from discovery to implementation, including developing project plans and timelines, and coordinating internal and external resources to meet project requirements (as defined by the project scope).
- Be accountable for project results of staying on-budget, on-schedule, and meeting or exceeding expectations.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, HR or related field.
- Minimum 5-7 years of HR program management and operations experience in a high-speed, global technology company.
- Track record of taking end-to-end ownership, solving problems, and successfully delivering results in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment
- Previous experience leading or strongly contributing to large scale HR automation projects and/or HR functional work moving to Shared Services projects strongly preferred.
- Previous experience managing HR vendors; experience managing a background check vendor preferred.
- Previous experience working with offshore teams and working in a distributed model is highly desired.
- Previous experience improving and optimizing processes and implementing metrics to monitor results and drive continuous improvement.
- Previous experience with Workday, ServiceNow and Greenhouse is highly desired.
- Must have intermediate experience in Microsoft Office, Google Suite and must gravitate easily to new technology.
- You have strong problem-solving skills with the ability to simplify strategy into specific actions, make decisions and communicate priorities.
- You effortlessly take the initiative, are ambitious, and can meet multiple deadlines.
- You have the ability to manage and draw insights from data; strong analytical skills and proficiency in metrics and support SLAs
- You have outstanding customer service, verbal, and written communication skills.
- You can collaborate effectively with all levels of the organization and across geographically dispersed teams