Okta is looking for a Principal Recruiter to join our growing recruiting team! You will be responsible for full-cycle recruitment for our Go To Market and Customer First team. Okta is a fast paced environment. To be successful in this role, you must be able to keep pace in a highly fluid, ever-changing, collaborative workplace. You must also have excellent communication skills in order to engage the attention of our experienced leadership team and influence/respond to complexities with a high level of technical acumen. We are disrupting a multi-billion dollar industry – are you ready to join us?
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partner with Customer First teams to scale recruiting strategy to support continued growth in Technically complex IC roles, Senior Manager, Director and above requisitions
- Develop sourcing and recruiting strategies that deliver key results for highly technical and complex roles
- Recruit across a variety of teams, including Customer Success, Professional Services, Customer Support, and Renewals.
- Build and maintain attributes based hiring models for executive level Customer First searches with KPIs that measure success of efforts
- Develop metrics and reporting to drive continued process and strategy improvement
- Partner with the business to create dynamic job descriptions
- Consistently source, build and deliver robust, diverse talent pipelines
- Stay abreast of market trends in the start-up world
- Extend, negotiate and successfully close candidates
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in full cycle recruitment, ideally for a technical or customer facing business unit
- Demonstrated success in training and mentoring talent
- Proven track record sourcing and hiring passive candidates in a competitive market
- Familiarity with the customer success, sales and technology markets
- Ability to articulate the Okta value proposition and story to candidates
- Ability to cold-call and build relationships by phone
- Experience partnering and influencing senior hiring managers and executives throughout the recruiting cycle
- Expert knowledge in direct sourcing and effective interviewing techniques
- Successfully deliver on all deadlines and flawlessly execute in a very fast- paced environment.
- Exceptional negotiation skills
- Proven track record or achievement and success
- Model the behaviors of a true team player and guardian of the Okta culture
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.