We are currently seeking a Senior Program Lead to support our Talent Management programs. This position will contribute to building a culture where learning, coaching and delivering consistent feedback lead to positive impact and results. The role is responsible for subject matter expertise, design, management, and operational excellence of talent management programs with a focus on delivering high impact and value. The Sr Program Manager will work closely with the Head of Talent Management in partnership with People Business Partners and OktaU to provide subject matter expertise, program design and program management.
- Consult, design and build talent management solutions aligned to Talent Management roadmap (e.g., feedback, talent reviews, and leader development programs).
- Collaborate with Director, Talent Management, People Business Partners, and OktaU to develop and support comprehensive, best-in-class Leadership Development Strategy and programs.
- Bring innovative ideas and solutions for developing leaders in a global work environment. Use deep expertise in leader development, learning, and talent management to bring a point of view and recommendations for solutions.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of one or more talent development programs, including oversight of participants, coordination with business leaders, program scheduling.
- Oversee the end-to-end execution of our performance and talent management programs along with our key cross-functional partners (i.e. HRBPs, Project Management Team and other COEs)
- Manage our leadership coaching program establishing close ties to our leadership talent development programs, career paths, and talent planning.
- Co-create a phased leadership development roadmap that connects personal development to scalable development support for senior leaders.
- Partner with OktaU’s Program Design & Development team and external learning and development vendors to design, build, and test leadership development programs.
- Identify opportunities and programs to support talent pipeline development.
- Coordinate and guide outcomes and deliverables across multiple talent management programs such goals, feedback, and career conversations approach to ensure alignment with broader program vision
- Ensure ongoing prioritization and continuous improvement, delivering enhanced end user experiences in short sprints
- Collaborate and consult on the design and delivery of talent management programs to deliver effective solutions to the business.
- Deliver programs and comprehensive evaluation strategies aligned to key metrics
- Leverage best practices and identify opportunities for efficiency.
Knowledge & Experiences
- Competence in Talent Management practices to identify solutions and leverage relevant resources.
- Strong project management and program management experience with a track record of delivering large-scale, global projects or initiatives.
- Ability to think conceptually and strategically, with the ability to transfer into applied solutions.
- Demonstrate operational excellence in managing projects from design to execution.
- Exceptional communication skills combined with demonstrated problem solving ability are critical for this role.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to cope with pressure maintaining a high standard of deliverables.
- Excellent organization and follow-through skills.
- Ability to analyze data and propose methods for continuous improvement.
- Ability to work in a fast moving and changing environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate in various mediums to a wide variety of audiences.
- Able to build relationships, develop credibility with internal clients and mentor HR colleagues.
- Strong ability to multi-task and respond effectively to changing priorities and demands.
- Bachelor’s Degree required and 7+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience building organization talent management, career development and learning programs.
- Experience coordinating programs with stakeholders.
- Experience working on various People programs/projects.
- Coaching certification from an industry recognized organization (Ex. International Coaching Federation/ICF)
- An advanced degree in Organizational Development, Leadership, or a related field
((Colorado, New York and Washington only) Minimum OTE of $135,000/year + equity + benefits)
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.