Okta recruiting is re-imagining how recruiting is done. We are on a journey to becoming a pro-active talent sales and marketing organization. The product we are focused on marketing to our customers, talented candidates, is a career at Okta! Our vision, why we exist, is “Connect the Best Talent with Okta. Everywhere.”
The recruiting team, and the partners we enable, identify and acquire the world’s best talent via the Okta Talent Ecosystem. Once identified, we create engaging experiences for the talent we want to hire today (qualified and ready-now), while nurturing relationships with the talent we want to hire tomorrow (qualified and ready-later). We are investing in creating the best customer experiences, building a marketing team, a tech stack inclusive of automation tools and finding, growing and developing the best recruiting talent to join our team.
This role will focus on recruiting across EMEA for our Technical, G&A, & Go-To-Market teams, you will own reqs and focus on ready later talents pools. This role will flex across various territories and teams, while playing a key role helping create great experiences for candidates. We look for our Recruiters to be trusted advisors to our hiring managers, source and deliver top talent and have an “always recruiting” mindset.
- Partner with client teams to scale recruiting strategy to support continued growth
- Develop sourcing and recruiting strategies that deliver
- Focus on building ready-later talent pools for frequently hired roles in our Go-To-Market organisation
- Influence with data to drive continued process and strategy improvement
- Evaluate and evolve our hiring teams
- Consistently source, build and deliver robust, diverse talent pipelines for ready now and ready later talent pools
- Attend and host virtual meet ups and events to tie into our ready later talent strategy
- Stay abreast of market trends in the technology industry
- Extend, negotiate and successfully close candidates
Experience you may bring:
- Demonstrated success in managing and developing talent
- Experience of working in a internal recruiting organisation, in a high growth tech company
- Familiarity with the sales and technology markets
- Proven experience with creative sourcing techniques beyond LinkedIn
- Ability to articulate the Okta value proposition and story to candidates
- Experience partnering and influencing hiring managers throughout the recruiting cycle
- Successfully deliver on all deadlines and flawlessly execute in a very fast- paced environment
- Proven track record or achievement and success
- Model the behaviours of a true team player and guardian of the Okta culture
- Fluency in English and French, Swedish or Dutch
Okta is a progressive company that values you as an individual. We are committed to career progression, employee wellbeing and making a positive impact in our local communities.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.