Title: Recruiting Coordinator
Location: Chicago, IL
Okta is looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to partner with our growing recruiting team and serve as our Culture Ambassador. The Recruiting Coordinator is an integral partner in managing recruiting activities, leading operational initiatives and building candidate relationships. The ideal person will have incredible attention to detail, great customer service skills and an ability to manage a high volume of tasks with little supervision. We are looking for someone to have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organization of talented individuals. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to broaden their experience and work in an aggressively growing organization.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedule high volume of intricate candidate onsite interviews for multiple recruiters and hiring teams
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience, operational logistics and scheduling efficiency
- Book travel and accommodation for out-of-town candidates
- Maintain all recruiting process documents and candidate materials
- Ensure candidates have an excellent candidate experience at Okta with timely responses and follow up, materials provided, etc.
- Ability to interface well with candidates and cross-functionally across teams
- 1-3 years of recruiting coordination experience in a fast-paced environment
- Heavy scheduling and calendaring (minimum 1 year)
- Ability to self-direct and work without immediate supervision
- Ability to handle confidential information and escalate issues when appropriate
- Ability to take ownership of projects and be proactive about suggestions to improve process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience working with an ATS
- Ability to interface with all levels of the organization and with external candidates
- Ability to drive projects with a sense of accountability and sound judgment
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The foundation for secure connections between people and technology
Okta is the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud enables organizations to securely connect the right people to the right technologies at the right time. With over 6,500 pre-built integrations to applications and infrastructure providers, Okta customers can easily and securely use the best technologies for their business. Over 7,400 organizations, including 20th Century Fox, JetBlue, Nordstrom, Slack, Teach for America and Twilio, trust Okta to help protect the identities of their workforces and customers.