In this role, you will partner across Okta’s recruiting, technology, and operations teams to deliver world class end-to-end recruiting product and platform experiences for our candidates, employees, and recruiters. In this role, you will design workflows, automations, and improvements that optimize and simplify our recruiting processes and tools. Additionally, you will own multiple projects to help support and drive the mission and vision of our Recruiting organization. This is a mission critical role, where you will help and enable Okta to meet our rapid growth and hiring goals.
- Drive the roadmap for our Recruiting platform
- Understand customer requirements and industry best practices for recruiting processes and tools
- Identify opportunities to improve our processes by analyzing data and qualitative user feedback
- Lead current state analysis, incorporate stakeholder requirements, and execute on future state design by holding teams accountable
- Automate manual recruiting and candidate processes that will speed our ability to hire qualified candidates
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen relationships
- Make tactical decisions while helping the organization think long-term
- Define and measure success for each feature, function, and change before it goes to development
- Coordinate and create process and change release communications clearly and efficiently
- Measure process effectiveness, enablement, and user adoption
- Ensure process and data compliance with global regulations
- 8 + years of relative experience in recruiting operations, product management, or process improvement
- Experience identifying and addressing user needs, building relationships with stakeholders, delivering clear requests for information, and resolving potential conflicts
- Ability to engage in detailed discussions with technical and operational teams and make technology related product decisions
- Ability to communicate across all levels of the organization and comfort in asking probing questions
- Ability to logically and efficiently structure ambiguous problems, conduct complicated analysis, identify key insights and recommended actions
- Working knowledge of end-to-end product and project lifecycles
((Colorado, New York City and Washington only*) Minimum salary of $117,000 /year + bonus + equity + benefits *Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085(8-5-20))
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.