Okta is the foundation for secure connections between people and technology. By harnessing the power of the cloud, Okta allows people to access applications on any device at any time, while still enforcing strong security protections. It integrates directly with an organization’s existing directories and identity systems, as well as 4,000+ applications.
Because Okta runs on an integrated platform, organizations can implement the service quickly at a large scale and low total cost. Thousands of customers, including Adobe, Allergan, Chiquita, LinkedIn, and Western Union, trust Okta to help their organizations work faster, boost revenue, and stay secure. See how Okta does this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8NSF2O7ZTU
To learn more about Okta, visit https://www.okta.com.
Okta recruiting is re-imagining how recruiting is done. We are on a journey to becoming a pro-active talent sales and marketing organization. The “product” we are focused on marketing to our customers (, talented candidates), is a career at Okta! Our vision, why we exist, is “Connect the Best Talent with Okta. Everywhere.” How do we do this? The recruiting team, and the partners we enable, identify and acquire the world’s best talent via the Okta Talent Ecosystem. Once identified, we create engaging experiences for the talent we want to hire today (qualified and ready-now) while nurturing relationships with the talent we want to hire tomorrow (qualified and ready later). We are investing in creating the best customer experiences, building a marketing team, a tech stack inclusive of automation tools, and finding, growing, and developing the best recruiting talent to join our team.
Okta’s Talent Marketing team is looking for our first regional Talent Marketing Manager based in EMEA to be the key driver in executing marketing acquisition and engagement strategies for hiring top talent in the EMEA region.
A successful candidate for this role is a passionate marketer with a proven track record of executing effective multi-channel programs that create demand and retain target candidates. You will focus on increasing our pipeline of new and existing talent while nurturing communities and converting passive talent through engagement marketing. Embrace a new challenge - marketing on the HR side of the business - and join a high-performing team that is dissatisfied with “good” and strives for new ways to get to “great”.
- Plan, create, and execute all talent marketing programs and campaigns for the EMEA region.
- Build and execute a go-to-market marketing strategy focused on selling our product, a career at Okta, to qualified talent in EMEA.
- Work closely with the EMEA Recruitment and Leadership teams to determine needs and programs in order to support pipeline goals.
- Oversee EMEA talent database - segmentation, list acquisition/import, data cleansing, event capture, and lead management.
- Build, maintain and nurture digital marketing programs in partnership with EMEA recruiters and sourcers leveraging marketing channels to engage passive and active talent.
- Communicate marketing program & campaign updates, pipeline forecasts, and campaign results to key stakeholders.
- Analyze program performance and make recommendations for improvements and optimization of content to meet monthly and quarterly goals.
- Leverage social and content platforms to drive top-of-the-funnel metrics.
Experience you may bring:
- You have demonstrated experience creating and executing automated email sequence campaigns using a marketing automation tool such as Marketo, Eloqua, Hubspot, or equivalent. (Marketo preferred).
- Demonstrated experience creating and executing go-to-market strategies for products.
- Experience in executing integrated, ROI-driven marketing and lead generation programs, utilizing all digital channels. ABM experience is a plus.
- Strong analytical abilities. You love working with data, analyzing outcomes, and scoping out key insights to establish continuous optimization (exposure to Google Analytics is an advantage).
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint/Google Slides.
- Has demonstrated experience creating social media campaigns for lead generation campaigns that have proven successfulsuccess.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be a self-starter who excels at multitasking and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Organization and time management skills, rigor, and attention to detail.
- Recruitment Marketing experience is a plus but not required.
- Team Player/Collaborative/Great Attitude.
- Love what you do!
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.