Okta is an identity company. Identity matters because we’re all unique. We were raised in different countries, cities, and towns. We have unique backgrounds. We’ve faced specific challenges. And we've learned a lot along the way. At Okta we believe those experiences equip us to look at the world with our own perspective. Our SaaS product protects your right to be you, and we want every single one of our employees to feel a sense of belonging, acceptance and comfort to express their ideas, because ultimately our differences are what makes us great. And guess what? You could join us because…
Okta is looking for a Revenue Operations Manager to support our growing EMEA region. This role is responsible for providing full-service Revenue Ops support as we build and scale our global Revenue Operations Support team. The Revenue Operations Support team is responsible for pre-sales order reviews, bookings and provisioning of sales orders to ensure all orders meet company revenue guidelines.
As a Revenue Operations Manager you will:
- Serve as Revenue Operations subject matter expert to counterparts in Finance, Sales, Channel, Professional Services, Deals Desk, Sales Operations, and Business Systems
- Be the Revenue Operations business partner to the region’s Executive and Sales leadership
- Be hands on with operational activities that achieve tactical and strategic objectives, this includes order processing and provisioning at peak periods during the quarter
- Ensure compliance with SOX key controls
- Develop and prepare monthly reconciliation reports of sales orders
- Lead projects on process improvements and system optimisation
- Work closely with global Revenue Operations team to insure consistent implementation of work processes, standards and tools
You could be a great match for this role if you have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in business administration or accounting, or relevant experience
- SaaS company experience preferred. Knowledge of SaaS subscription models, pricing and revenue recognition.
- Strong understanding of internal controls and SOX compliance
- Must have experience with Channel sales processes
- Experience with Salesforce.com, CPQ, NetSuite or other ERP system
- Intermediate knowledge of excel (pivot tables, Vlookups, etc)
- Ability to move fast, adapt, and thrive in a dynamic and fast changing environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience collaborating successfully with diverse cross-functional teams
- Highly motivated, detail-oriented, and results driven
- Requires minimal direct supervision
You may also:
- Speak another European Language
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.