As a Sales and Marketing Operations Analyst, you will be responsible for designing and executing analysis that drives understanding and so delivers significant business impact. You will develop metrics and dashboards that enable senior executives to manage our business in EMEA and support the overall go to market strategy . You will work closely with people in multiple locations and teams including Marketing, Sales Development, and Global Business Operations.
Over time, you will increasingly work independently and manage your own workload. You will be part of a global strategy and marketing operations network, sharing best practices and leveraging relationships and knowledge across the business.
What You Will Be Doing
This position will report to the EMEA Head of Strategy & Operations and provide operational support to the EMEA marketing, sales development and field sales teams.
- Enable our EMEA teams to understand the workflows from lead generation to closed/ won business
- Develop metrics and dashboards, with supporting documentation in all appropriate media, to make sure your customers are fully equipped to do their jobs. In so doing enable tracking and report on marketing, sales development and sales performance in terms of country/ region segment views
- Partner with the global marketing and pipeline analytics team to ensure the EMEA organisation is represented from a planning and performance point of view
- Understand and own the account territory alignment process with the aim to be subject matter expert and first point of contact for account to territory queries
- Provide first level support for marketing, sales development, sales reps, and sales management on Salesforce.com, routine reports, operating metrics and the like
- Participate in process and system improvement if required
- Uses professional concepts; applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
What You Bring To The Team
- Experience in a Sales Operations, Marketing Operations, Finance or another analytical role
- Bachelors degree in business or finance
- Strong analytical skills are required
- Proficiency in SFDC is advantageous
- Tableau skills also advantageous but not a must
- Excellent spreadsheet skills are required
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently with a strong sense of urgency
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The foundation for secure connections between people and technology
Okta is the leading provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud connects and protects employees of many of the world's largest enterprises. It also securely connects enterprises to their partners, suppliers and customers. With deep integrations to over 5,000 apps, the Okta Identity Cloud enables simple and secure access from any device. Thousands of customers, including Experian, 20th Century Fox, LinkedIn, Flex, News Corp, Dish Networks and Adobe trust Okta to work faster, boost revenue and stay secure. Okta helps customers fulfill their missions faster by making it safe and easy to use the technologies they need to do their most significant work