Title of Job: Sales Sourcer, Full Time Position
Role Located in: Preferably in Okta’s San Francisco HQ or San Jose office (flexibility for commute and WFH)
Reports to: Director of Talent Acquisition, Go to Market/ G&A
Okta is looking for an outstanding Sales Sourcer to uncover and attract talented individuals. This role will focus on driving pipeline across our Sales recruiting function and fostering a long-term talent community.
What You'll Do:
As a Sales Sourcer, you will demonstrate your ability to get creative and engage talent through conventional and unconventional means. Okta is a fast paced, growing company and we need your help to build a world class team! You will partner with hiring managers and recruiters to narrow in on the profiles desired, communicate effectively with your sourced candidates, build relationships, and encourage continue interest and engagement with Okta.
What We Are Seeking:
- You know how to identify, attract and engage Sales and Pre Sales talent in difficult markets across North America.
- You have knowledge of multiple recruiting resources and advanced sourcing techniques to identify talent.
- You source passive talent through referrals, networking, internet searches, etc.
- You have experience with LinkedIn Recruiter, Entelo, Arya or other technology driven sourcing tools.
- You understand the basics of a candidate funnel, and how much quality activity you need at the top of the funnel to result in 2-3 hires per month.
- You maintain accurate and thorough documentation within the company's ATS.
- You conduct phone screens and face-to-face interviews.
- You screen applicants for availability, interest level, relocation needs, etc.
- You attend and organize both internal and external recruiting events.
- You are highly collaborative and articulate.
- You effectively build trust and rapport across all levels of leadership.
- 2+ years of relevant sourcing experience required.
- Experience recruiting either in-house or at an agency.
- 2+ years of experience meeting or exceeding defined metrics.
- 2+ years of client interaction experience, including working with Hiring Managers and Directors, taking new requirements, reviewing profiles and updating pipeline progress.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The foundation for secure connections between people and technology
Okta is the leading provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud connects and protects employees of many of the world's largest enterprises. It also securely connects enterprises to their partners, suppliers and customers. With deep integrations to over 5,000 apps, the Okta Identity Cloud enables simple and secure access from any device. Thousands of customers, including Experian, 20th Century Fox, LinkedIn, Flex, News Corp, Dish Networks and Adobe trust Okta to work faster, boost revenue and stay secure. Okta helps customers fulfill their missions faster by making it safe and easy to use the technologies they need to do their most significant work