We are looking for a highly motivated Sr. AP Specialist to learn and grow within a fast-paced organization. The ideal candidate is analytical, detail-oriented, communicative, able to work independently and is team player with a solid working knowledge of AP operations. This individual will be the subject matter expert on our AP related systems and policies. This role will be successful by being meticulous, personable, and able to both take direction and take initiative. The position reports to the Accounts Payable Manager, INTL and will interact regularly with various departments across the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively participate in all the day-to-day accounts payable activities
- Support and mentor off-shore AP team
- Perform weekly disbursements for domestic and international payments
- Maintain accounts payable subledger, resolving issues on a timely basis
- Perform and assist in month-end closing procedures including AP reconciliation
- Provide guidance and instruction to employees regarding AP matters and how to use our systems
- Partner with the International GL Accounting team and assist in accounting month-end close procedures related to Accounts Payable
- Identify and help implement process improvement and workflow efficiencies
- Provide monthly reporting and analysis on key accounts payable metrics
- Perform ad hoc projects, as needed
Required Skills / Desired Experience:
- 3+ years of Accounts Payable and/or relevant experience
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent, preferably with a strong analytical background
- Ability to retain and understand intent of company policies
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Capable of taking initiative to drive process change and improvements
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic setting while maintaining accuracy and delivering against deadlines
- Motivated to work cross-functionally in a customer service-oriented capacity
- Knowledge of cloud related ERP systems (Coupa and Netsuite) from end user and administrative perspective desired
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.