Okta is the foundation for secure connections between people and technology. By harnessing the power of the cloud, Okta allows people to access applications on any device at any time, while still enforcing strong security protections. It integrates directly with an organisation’s existing directories and identity systems, as well as 4,000+ applications. Because Okta runs on an integrated platform, organisations can implement the service quickly at large scale and low total cost. Thousands of customers, including Adobe, Allergan, Chiquita, LinkedIn, and Western Union, trust Okta to help their organisations work faster, boost revenue, and stay secure.
To learn more about Okta, visit: https://www.okta.com .
As a Sr. Learning Development Partner at Okta, Inc., you will drive organisational capability through the delivery of learning and development solutions. You will consult with internal partners on learning needs of their business area and develop and implement solutions that transfer knowledge, change behavior and enhance employee performance. This is an exciting opportunity to be a change agent across the organisation. The successful candidate will have experience designing, facilitating, implementing and managing training programs including the logistical coordination of courses.
We invite candidates from UK, France, Netherlands, Sweden or Germany to apply as the role can be remote based from within these countries only.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identify organisational needs based on multiple inputs to align with development efforts.
- Manage development programs end to end, establishing processes to streamline and methods to evaluate success.
- Thrive in a fast-moving environment with the ability to prioritise work while still maintaining positive relationships.
- Design, develop and deliver training content.
- Design and support team performance workshops and business offsite events as needed.
- Influence across multiple teams and groups without direct authority, collaborating to identify solutions that achieve shared results.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Learning and development experience, including analysis, design, development, implementation and evaluation.
- Experience in a Learning and development organisation.
- Experience working in the technology industry & working remotely to HQ, as well as working across multiple global regions and cultures.
- Facilitation skills, with an ability to adapt content and conversations to meet the unique needs of your audience, this includes in-person and live Zoom facilitation.
- Experience creating and delivering programs to develop manager and leader capabilities through formal and informal methods, this includes coaching, mentoring, etc.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.