Okta’s Customer Identity Product Unit is looking for an experienced, motivated, and data-driven Senior Manager, Customer Success Operations & Analytics. This is a vital role on the Customer Identity Revenue Strategy and Operations team. In this role, you will have responsibility for optimizing the customer lifecycle process--through financial, operational, and product metric optimization--as well as ROI management and strategic planning support for the global Customer First team.
This role will partner with leaders in sales, professional services, technical support, account management, and others to understand usage and need for data and its consumption. The ideal candidate will bring deep expertise on establishing a solid foundation to support scalable processes and reporting needs for high growth, B2B SaaS Customer First organizations.
- Partner with the Customer First leadership team to evolve core go-to-market strategy and execute the Customer First reporting and analytics roadmap
- Partner with the SVP Customer First and other organizational leaders to execute on the annual planning process
- Drive the optimization of a data-driven customer segmentation model, helping to prioritize resources to match the lifetime value of customers
- Responsible for a team of project coordinators and operations personnel aligned to professional services
- Own the variable compensation program for Technical Account Management
- Own the business requirements for data architecture within the Customer First technology stack to ensure end-to-end data flow supports reporting needs
- Provide business insights, reports and tools that will lead to better prioritization and higher team productivity and optimize return on investment
- Work closely with FP&A, Customer First leadership, and Business Operations to forecast budgets, set goals, and help define the company’s strategy
- 5+ years of Customer First strategy, operations or analytics experience
- Deep understanding of support, customer success/account management, and professional services systems and operations
- Strategic, structured thinker. Strong analytical skills and business acumen.
- Data expert. Aptitude for framing business questions with data, translating business needs into strategies, and executing tactics and process improvements
- Querying and scoping, analysis and modeling (GSheet), summarizing (pivot tables, charts, slides, written explanation), reporting (dashboards, repositories, Tableau)
- Drive. Ability and passion to analyze, set priorities, and solve complex problems effectively and consistently
- Ability to communicate the right level of information to executives and cross-functional teams at the right cadence
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment while dealing with ambiguity
- Extensive experience with Salesforce, BI Tools (Tableau), and PSA (FinancialForce)
- B2B SaaS experience preferred
((Colorado, New York and Washington only*) Minimum salary of $135,000 year + bonus + equity + benefits)
#LI-LHOkta’s Top 5 Core Leadership Competencies are part of the deeply ingrained principles that guide all of our company’s actions. They also align strongly to our cultural cornerstones, our Okta values: love our customers, empower our people, never stop innovating, act with integrity, and maintain transparency. It’s our expectation that our managers and leaders embody these core competencies:
- Builds Effective Teams: Building strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals.
- Demonstrates Self-Awareness (EQ): Using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses.
- Develops Talent: Developing people to meet both their career goals and the organization’s goals.
- Drives Results: Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Strategic Mindset: Seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.