Okta is seeking a top tier candidate for the Senior Manager, QTC Finance Transformation Lead position. In this role, you will partner closely with stakeholders in Order Management, Billing, Credit & Collections, and Revenue Recognition to drive long-lasting and scalable change. This role will require both the ability to think strategically about long term roadmaps and execute tactically. You will partner with Business Technology and your key stakeholders to identify changes to business processes and opportunities for automation and transformation. You will structure and define project goals, articulate business value, and call out risks to execution. You will partner with your stakeholders to design new business processes, and support effective change management to deliver on planned benefits and usher projects through the entire project lifecycle. As a leader, you should be able to articulate the value of your work to executives, use your influence and innovation to support Finance and push its initiatives forward, and communicate status, risks, and remediation plans to stakeholders. Key to this role will be your ability to learn quickly, think strategically, build cross-functional relationships, work independently and proactively, and apply critical thinking skills while planning and executing projects.
- Influence and advocate for process improvement and change cross-functionally across Finance and Accounting, while partnering with Business Technology and GTM teams.
- Develop concise, and compelling business value cases with measurable outcomes for proposed projects and programs for changes/ enhancements to process and/or technology capabilities
- Collaborate with stakeholders to design tailored processes based on best practices focused on scaling and efficiency while creating detailed project plans to accomplish a transformation roadmap.
- Use analytical and problem-solving skills to make complex business concepts easily digestible to BT and impacted stakeholders.
- Develop a strong understanding of Okta end-to-end processes that will allow you to bridge gaps and create synergies between departments and execute cross-functional projects effectively.
- Demonstrated track record of successfully managing and owning cross functional initiatives.
- Serve as business lead, driver and orchestrator on Quote to Cash projects in close partnership and collaboration QTC SMEs from process design of current state, pain point capture, definition of future state, and business/product requirements (BRD)/user stories for new QTC capabilities as well as enhancements
- Apply project and program management skills to serve as primary point of contact and liaison between functional business teams and the Business Technology organization to drive accountability and ownership
- Design and conduct organizational and functional assessments of the QTC areas and processes by leveraging feedback and data to deliver insights to decision-makers, measure optimization improvements, and influence prioritization of a roadmap.
- Produce content and materials with an emphasis on transparency, exposure, and knowledge sharing including executive status updates, steering committee decks, etc.
- Must be a "self-starter", highly proactive, resourceful, even anticipatory with a track record of taking ownership and delivering results with a serious desire to have a positive impact on our company
- Minimum of 8+ years of business and/or consulting experience specifically in the Order Management, Billing, Credit & Collections and Revenue Recognition space.
- Knowledge and experience with financial system applications such as Salesforce / CPQ, FinancialForce, NetSuite, RevPro, Anaplan, Tableau, Snowflake and/or automation tools such as Robotics Process Automation (RPA) is a plus.
- Experienced in Process Improvement methodologies (Lean and/or Six Sigma Black Belt, or similar), Project Management methodologies, and leading organizational transformation practices.
- Experience in high-growth technology (or similar) companies is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business, or equivalent from an accredited college/university; CPA or another advanced professional credential is preferred.
((Colorado, New York and Washington only*) Minimum OTE of $154,000/year + equity + benefits))
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.