Title: Senior Marketing Manager, Talent Marketing
Location: Preferably in Okta’s San Francisco or San Jose offices (flexibility for commute and WFH)
Reports to: VP, Recruiting
Okta is the foundation for secure connections between people and technology. By harnessing the power of the cloud, Okta allows people to access applications on any device at any time, while still enforcing strong security protections. It integrates directly with an organization’s existing directories and identity systems, as well as 6,500+ applications.
Because Okta runs on an integrated platform, organizations can implement the service quickly at large scale and low total cost. Thousands of customers, including Adobe, Allergan, Chiquita, LinkedIn, and Western Union, trust Okta to help their organizations work faster, boost revenue, and stay secure. See how Okta does this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8NSF2O7ZTU
To learn more about Okta, visit: https://www.okta.com
The recruiting team is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager, Talent Marketing to be the key driver in planning and executing acquisition, engagement and optimization strategies for hiring top talent. The ideal candidate for this role is a passionate marketer with a proven track record of executing effective multi-channel programs that create demand and nurture target customers. You will focus on driving pipeline of new and existing talent and converting active and passive talent through engagement marketing. Join a high performing team that is paving the way as we change the recruiting landscape.
- Define acquisition and retention strategy to engage candidates at key stages to drive awareness, nurture and accelerate consideration as needed.
- Manage agencies and develop activities including direct response, social and event marketing that meet milestones and deliver results on time and on budget.
- Synthesize inputs to optimize messages and create clear and differentiated positioning.
- Evaluate the candidate experience and conversion funnel to identify opportunities to improve key metrics and NPS.
- Communicate program updates, pipeline forecasts and campaign results. Analyze program performance and make recommendations for improvements and optimization of content, mix, frequency, etc. to meet monthly and quarterly goals.
- Gain insights, innovate and apply technology automation to optimize demand generation efforts, reduce time to hire and build fruitful relationships.
- 5+ years of relevant engagement marketing experience that includes hands on experience with direct email/mail, paid media, social media, and remarketing programs with a proven record of setting high goals and achieving them.
- Experienced building, optimizing and scaling marketing campaigns that improve acquisition, conversion and user engagement using data-driven strategies.
- Strong program management and data/analysis skills, and experience with relevant tools, to execute with excellence and deliver best in class ROI.
- Experience researching and translating customer insights into creative briefs that inspire agencies and designers and partnering with designers to develop creative assets, digital campaigns, and content that connect emotionally with target audiences.
- Interest in mentoring and coaching new teams.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills – you will be creating content and communicating internally and externally with the Okta brand in mind.
- Strong collaboration and relationship skills to influence partners, and leaders.
- Experience with employment branding and recruitment strategies is a plus.
- BS Degree in Marketing preferred.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The foundation for secure connections between people and technology
Okta is the leading provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud connects and protects employees of many of the world's largest enterprises. It also securely connects enterprises to their partners, suppliers and customers. With deep integrations to over 5,000 apps, the Okta Identity Cloud enables simple and secure access from any device. Thousands of customers, including Experian, 20th Century Fox, LinkedIn, Flex, News Corp, Dish Networks and Adobe trust Okta to work faster, boost revenue and stay secure. Okta helps customers fulfill their missions faster by making it safe and easy to use the technologies they need to do their most significant work