We are seeking an experienced Senior People Business Partner to support the Auth0 Product Unit. The Senior PBP will work closely with the leaders and managers in the Product Unit and provide expert partnership and guidance on a wide variety of people related issues, programs and initiatives. The ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas: talent management, employee and manager coaching, HR program and process implementation, learning and development, compensation and recognition, employee engagement, and employee relations.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to leaders and managers in the Product Unit on a wide variety of people-related and organizational issues including performance management, talent and rewards planning, change management strategy and employee engagement solutions.
- Analyze trends and metrics, anticipate people-related needs and deliver value-added service to managers and employees.
- Implement people related programs throughout the year in collaboration with various COE partner teams.
- Assist managers with effective talent management and help develop and implement strategic talent plans.
- Work on critical projects that impact employee experience, growth and retention.
- Support and contribute to changes in processes and practices that will allow for greater scalability and increase employee self-service capabilities.
- Partner with team members throughout the People organization to communicate and educate employees on policies, procedures, and compliance.
- Support activities and practices designed to encourage organizational health.
- Provide employees appropriate support and guidance as needed.
- Leverage best practices and identify opportunities for efficiencies.
- Understand the Product Unit’s strategy, challenges, and business initiatives and partner with leaders on effective, practical and efficient solutions to address people-related needs.
Skills and Experience:
- Exceptional communication skills combined with demonstrated problem solving ability are critical for this role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field. Equivalent experience may be substituted for an educational degree.
- 7+ years of PBP or HR Generalist experience including at least 5 years of PBP experience managing core HR processes and programs and supporting employees and managers in global companies. Must have a solid understanding of employment-related laws/regulations. Experience supporting a globally dispersed employee population is a plus.
- Experience working for a technology or high growth company and experience supporting VP+ leaders.
- Functional HR expertise in the following areas: talent management, employee and manager coaching, HR program and process implementation, learning and development, compensation and recognition, employee engagement, and employee relations.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data, understand trends and develop recommendations for action.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and working in a fast-paced environment; ability to work within constraints as well as to challenge the status quo.
- Effective communicator with the ability to build relationships with senior leaders and a complex set of stakeholders to drive organizational change.
- Time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Outstanding problem solving, judgment, and critical thinking skills with strong detail orientation.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively as part of a broader team in a matrixed environment.
- Willingness to approach challenges with a high degree of adaptability.
- Strong personal and professional integrity with ability to work with confidential information.
Minimum OTE of $135,000/year + equity + benefits
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.