Okta is the leading independent provider of identity for enterprise. Identity is the core of our product; it protects your right to be you. We extend our commitment to identity beyond our product to ensure that our workforce and workplace is diverse, inclusive and fosters belonging for all. To drive this mission forward, Okta is seeking a Sr. Program Specialist, Workforce Development. Reporting to the Head of Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging (DIB), you will be responsible for managing Okta’s newly launched Economic Opportunity Program.
Okta has an authentic history of action on workforce development for underserved groups -- an area of long-term opportunity that strongly intersects with issues of racial justice and our business. In an effort to further drive Okta’s DIB goals, and to drive economic opportunity across Okta’s ecosystem and beyond, Okta has committed to launching an Economic Opportunity Program this year.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement Okta’s new Economic Opportunity Program focused on expanding opportunities for the BIPOC and other Under-Represented Minorities (URMs)
- Drive participation in the program at Okta and across other tech companies
- Build, manage and scale partnerships aligned to program goals and objectives
- Create and implement the program work plan and track milestones
- Collaborate with multiple program stakeholders including DIB, Okta for Good, People Team, business leaders and community partners. Track and report progress to inform strategy and effectively troubleshoot to produce target program outcomes
- Align programming to business needs and priorities
- Minimum of 3-4 years of experience in Sales and/or program management and implementation
- Awareness of and experience in economic opportunity programming and employee engagement
- Commitment to continual learning and innovation with diverse talent at various stages of career development
- This individual will have characteristics that embody our core values: Love our Customers, Never Stop Innovating, Act with Integrity, Be Transparent, and Empower our People
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.