Senior Sourcer, Customer First
Okta recruiting is re-imagining how recruiting is done. We are on a journey to becoming a pro-active talent sales and marketing organization. The product we are focused on marketing to our customers, talented candidates, is a career at Okta! Our vision, why we exist, is “Connect the Best Talent with Okta. Everywhere.” How do we do this? The recruiting team, and the partners we enable, identify and acquire the world’s best talent via the Okta Talent Ecosystem. Once identified, we create engaging experiences for the talent we want to hire today (qualified and ready-now), while nurturing relationships with the talent we want to hire tomorrow (qualified and ready-later). We are investing in creating the best customer experiences, building a marketing team, a tech stack inclusive of automation tools and finding, growing and developing the best recruiting talent to join our team.
Okta is looking for an outstanding Senior Sourcer, Customer First to uncover and attract talented customer facing and professional services individuals. This role will support the Customer First Recruiting team focused on hiring Customer Success, Customer Support, Professional Services, Renewals, and Customer Solutions roles.
Role & Responsibilities:
As a Senior Sourcer, you will demonstrate your ability to get creative and engage talent through conventional and unconventional means. Okta is a fast paced, growing company and we need your help to build a world class team! You will partner with hiring managers and recruiters to narrow in on the profiles desired, then communicate effectively with your sourced candidates, build relationships, encourage them to interview at Okta.
What We Are Seeking:
- You know how to identify, attract and engage Strategic field-based customer success and technical professionals ideally at the senior level.
- You have knowledge of multiple recruiting resources and advanced sourcing techniques to identify talent.
- You source passive talent through referrals, networking, internet searches, etc.
- You have experience with LinkedIn Recruiter, Entelo, Arya or other technology driven sourcing tools.
- You understand the basics of a candidate funnel, and how much quality activity you need at the top of the funnel to result in 2-3 hires per month.
- You maintain accurate and thorough documentation within the company's ATS.
- You conduct phone screens and face-to-face interviews.
- You screen applicants for availability, interest level, relocation needs, etc.
- You attend and organize both internal and external recruiting events.
- You are highly collaborative and articulate
- Must have 3+ years of demonstrated success in-house sourcing for enterprise customer facing and/or services for an enterprise software company, preferably SaaS
- Proven experience sourcing for highly technical customer facing roles in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
- Comfortable with ambiguity; can create order out of uncertainty
- Demonstrated knowledge of Enterprise and Strategic customer success and SE levels, compensation plans and how to differentiate and tell a compelling story to win top talent
- Experience with and appreciation for proactive candidate cultivation/relationship building with top-tier passive candidates over time
- Marketing mind-set; ability to deliver top of the funnel outside of traditional methods such as postings or sending In-Mails
- Focus on candidate experience, hiring manager experience and key recruiting funnel metrics that when met, lead to success
Education and Certification:
- Bachelors degree preferred or relevant professional experience
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.