Okta is experiencing significant growth and is seeking an experienced, self- motivated Operations Leader who will be a key player in supporting Okta’s Shared Services organization as Okta continues to grow its service center in the Philippines.
The ideal candidate for this role has multiple years of professional experience, with a good portion of their experience managing large teams and multiple business departments. This person is a highly motivated team player,with a strong ability to bring departments together on both sides of the table to create healthy partnerships while dealing with ambiguity and cross functionality. You will also work closely with the outsource partner in recruiting and hiring new contractor personnel and liaise with the hiring Managers to ensure the process runs smoothly. The individual will help coordinate between Okta Identity Philippines Inc. (Okta Philippines), Okta, Inc. (headquarters), the outsource partner and outside counsel as it relates to regulatory filings (e.g., Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR), Social Security System (SSS), Home Development Mutual Fund (HDM), permits, etc. and, as needed, act as a local signatory.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Own Okta’s Philippines Shared Services function
- Own and manage overall Philippines Operation including but not limited to: Order Management,Provisioning, Procurement, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, IT, HR, Lead Generation
- Coordinate with various departments at KMC and Okta to ensure new hires and contractors are managed well.
- Take point on solutions related to contractor performance in partnership with our outsourcing vendor
- Partner with Okta’s APAC People Business Partner team on all matters related to people strategy initiatives
- Provide SLA and KPI reporting on Philippines operations and liaise with Okta Managers on a regular basis to be the eyes and ears of what is happening in the Philippines.
- Continuously evaluate and make improvements to the operation
- Hold regular all-hands meetings with the Philippines team to provide updates and guidance on the shared services objectives and strategy
- Facilitate quarterly business reviews to key stakeholders of the Philippines operation and Okta
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience in facilities management , outsourcing management, invoicing and billing review
- Knowledge of working with the local government and compliance re: licensing etc…
- 10+ years of professional experience, ideally managing large teams of more than 100 + employees
- Manage multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Prior experience in a high tech/software/SaaS organization is a plus
- Builds Effective Teams: Building strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals.
- Demonstrates Self-Awareness (EQ): Using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses.
- Develops Talent: Developing people to meet both their career goals and the organization’s goals.
- Drives Results: Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Strategic Mindset: Seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.