Okta is looking for an AP Analyst, Vendor Master to support all activities related to vendor lifecycle management (on-boarding to off-boarding). The AP Analyst, Vendor Master should have a background in managing a wide array of vendors providing a variety of goods and services. To be successful in this role a candidate should excel at communication and collaboration both internal and external, be very detail oriented and familiar with database management. A successful candidate will have a background in supporting technology companies and be familiar with source-to-pay concepts.
- Work with Okta stakeholders and vendors during sourcing to secure documentation, assessments, forms, etc.
- Run checks on proposed new vendors and load master data for on-boarding approval.
- Verify change requests via email and phone and edit vendor master records, as needed
- Partner with AP and GL teams and vendors on stale checks and returned payments to ensure banking information accuracy prior to re-issue of payments.
- Preparation and filing of annual 1099-MISC and 1099-NEC tax reporting.
- Maintenance of all external facing vendor forms, such as onboarding forms and instructions and credit applications.
- Develop reporting out of multiple systems to give insight into overall vendor activities.
- Ensure SOX controls, financial policies, and documented procedures are enforced.
- Assist internal team and BT with performing root-cause analysis on master data integration issues and execute corrective action.
- Ongoing process improvements in the quality and accuracy of the vendor master data to ensure uninterrupted business continuity.
- Support Procurement and Accounts Payable as needed with reporting and other special projects as it pertains to vendor management.
- Excellent with MS Excel and Word
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Excellent communication skill including verbal and written
- Previous experience in vendor management is a plus
- Experience with NetSuite, Coupa, Workday Procurement (Scout), and Service Now is a plus
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.