Okta is looking for a Senior Manager, Partner Revenue Operations to support our growing Reseller and Distribution business. This role is responsible for providing full-service RevOps support as we build and scale our global Revenue Operations team, including non-standard opportunity/quotes and deal closure to ensure all orders meet company revenue guidelines. The ideal candidate will be a key member within a diverse and inclusive Revenue Operations department who carries a passion to drive operational efficiencies and is constantly looking for ways to improve and accelerate the quote-to-cash cycle.
This role will report to the Director, Revenue Operations.
- Assist in creating innovative solutions to the wide-range of challenges in our high-growth global Partner business as we expand and scale.
- Provide world-class sales support and guidance to the Partner team both internally and externally for all deal types.
- Serve as Revenue Operations subject matter expert to counterparts in Finance, Sales, Partner, Professional Services, Deal Desk, Sales Operations, Renewals, and Business Technology on all operational activities related to partner management, partner deal closure, opportunity management, quoting, booking, and provisioning.
- Provide a combination of technical and business expertise to the Business Technology team and assist with the implementation of strategic partner initiatives. Identify business challenges, recommend solutions, and lead the execution of process and system changes.
- Be hands on with operational activities that achieve tactical and strategic objectives; this includes maintaining inbound requests from customers requiring Purchase Order pre-review, document signatures, and any ad-hoc requests at peak periods during fiscal quarter and year ends.
- Ensure compliance with SOX key controls. Develop and prepare monthly reconciliation reports as needed.
- Lead projects on process improvements, system optimization, and internal documentation as needed. Assist with defining the strategy for Partner Revenue Operations business process and systems, and implement that strategy by working closely with other key stakeholders.
- Work closely with global Revenue Operations team to ensure implementation of standardized processes and workflows in line with industry best practice.
- Contribute to an effective change management strategy to facilitate smooth adoption of new processes and develop best practices for change implementation on future projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Business Administration or Accounting/Finance, or equivalent technical degree.
- SaaS company experience required – knowledge of SaaS subscription models, pricing and revenue recognition.
- Must have experience with SaaS Partner sales processes. Experience with establishing internal Partner Portal a plus.
- While this role will begin as an Individual Contributor, this will expand into a people management role – must be a seasoned leader (3+ years).
- Experience with Salesforce.com, CPQ, NetSuite or other ERP system required.
- Intermediate knowledge of excel (pivot tables, Vlookups, etc).
- Ability to move fast, adapt, and thrive in a dynamic and fast changing environment.
- Process improvement and/or project management experience a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience collaborating successfully with diverse cross-functional teams.
- Highly motivated, detail-oriented, and results driven.
- Requires minimal direct supervision.
((Colorado, New York and Washington only*) Minimum OTE of $117,000/year + equity + benefits))
Okta’s Top 5 Core Leadership Competencies are part of the deeply ingrained principles that guide all of our company’s actions. They also align strongly to our cultural cornerstones, our Okta values: love our customers, empower our people, never stop innovating, act with integrity, and maintain transparency. It’s our expectation that our managers and leaders embody these core competencies:
- Builds Effective Teams: Building strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals.
- Demonstrates Self-Awareness (EQ): Using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses.
- Develops Talent: Developing people to meet both their career goals and the organization’s goals.
- Drives Results: Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Strategic Mindset: Seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.