The Technology Partnership team, within Corporate Development, is responsible for identifying and delivering differentiated, high-impact technology partnerships that provide leverage for Okta's global sales teams as well as bring exponential benefit to Okta’s #1 priority: our customers. The Manager, Technology partner programs will drive and maintain robust partner operations for Okta’s global technology partners. With an eye for revenue and a passion for scaling partner-based programs, this role will be extremely cross functional. You will collaborate with Okta’s sales operations, channel/alliances team and our marketing team to ensure our partners bring the highest impact to Okta.
- Manage unique and valuable Technology partner operations in line with program guidelines which includes deal registrations, account mapping as well as ensuring program compliance
- New partner onboarding (qualifying new partner inbounds, due-diligences, contracts, welcome kits)
- Create and maintain partnership accounts and contact information and hygiene in Salesforce.
- Manage 2-way referral program as we grow this program: promotions; reporting; tracking
- Operationalize new partnership models in partnership with our Technology Partner business team.
- Drive internal enablement initiatives with technology partners
- Maintain and drive partnership content internally via Highspot, Wiki
- Quarterback partner marketing requests and track effectiveness of co-marketing activities
- Work with communications team to drive quarterly newsletter content for tech partners
- Support tech partner requests w.r.t key Okta events including Oktane, SKO and Showcase
- Maintain Tech partner locator
- 5-7 years of experience with at least 3-5 years in partner operations/partner program management roles in a technology company
- Basic understanding of partner marketing and communications
- Experience in managing partner portals as well as working with Salesforce CRM, Excel and G Suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to effectively engage and collaborate with cross- functional stakeholders
- BA/BS degree required
- Builds Effective Teams: Building strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals.
- Demonstrates Self-Awareness (EQ): Using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses.
- Develops Talent: Developing people to meet both their career goals and the organization’s goals.
- Drives Results: Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Strategic Mindset: Seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.