Title of Job: University Recruiting Coordinator
Role Located in: Preferably in Okta’s San Francisco or San Jose offices (flexibility for commute and WFH)
University Programs at Okta:
Our University Programs is growing rapidly and we are doubling the number of university hires in the next year! We are seeking a University Recruiting Coordinator to join our growing team in San Francisco (HQ) or San Jose, (Southbay HQ). The University Recruiting Coordinator will perform administrative duties to support the University Recruiting Team and will develop working relationships with candidates, recruiters, and Okta stakeholders who participate in the interviewing/hiring process. This is a full-time position that reports to the Recruiting Coordination Manager.
What You'll Do:
You’ll be partnering with the University Recruiters and Recruiting Operations team to help drive and execute strategies to grow Okta’s early career talent. We are looking for a partner and influencer who has passion for the University space and recognizes the difference that Early Career Talent makes in the future of a company!
- Schedule high volume of candidate onsite interviews for the University Recruiting Team
- Establish working relationships with hiring managers and candidates, communicate interview details and host interview visits
- Drive our internship program; event planning, job fairs, summer programs
- Partner with recruiters with managing internal and external job postings, registration to job fairs and other recruitment events
- Ensure candidates have an excellent experience at Okta by providing timely responses and follow up
- Manage complex scheduling while being able to deal with last minute changes
- Coordinate candidate travel and scheduling
- Create and ensure delivery of candidate offer letters and new hire paperwork, receive and track new hire materials, and update and maintain appropriate databases
- Adhere to the highest degree of professionalism and strict confidentiality on matters that require discretion
What You Bring to the Team:
- 2+ years of experience recruiting coordination, project coordination, admin experience in a fast-paced customer-focused environment, experience with University Recruiting a plus.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication, problem solving, time management, and organizational skills
- Strong initiative, self-driven, able to execute multiple tasks simultaneously and cut through ambiguity
- Interest in pursuing a career in University Recruiting
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team environment
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The foundation for secure connections between people and technology
Okta is the leading provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud connects and protects employees of many of the world's largest enterprises. It also securely connects enterprises to their partners, suppliers and customers. With deep integrations to over 5,000 apps, the Okta Identity Cloud enables simple and secure access from any device. Thousands of customers, including Experian, 20th Century Fox, LinkedIn, Flex, News Corp, Dish Networks and Adobe trust Okta to work faster, boost revenue and stay secure. Okta helps customers fulfill their missions faster by making it safe and easy to use the technologies they need to do their most significant work