- Deliver on behalf of the Workplace Operations team, including operations, maintenance, and corporate services
- Work closely with our partner groups such as Security and Safety, Culinary, IT, Legal, Finance and HR for a smooth running of our facilities
- Work with leadership on managing expenses to budget
- Support our IT department partners as needed for daily operational activities
- Ensures that she/he provide positive and prompt response to ticketing requests from the employees
- Assist in the maintenance and refinement of Workplace Operations manuals & playbooks
- Perform daily walkthroughs of the space and ensure that all premises are fully functional, and consistent with company needs and aesthetics
- Monitor all Service Now facilities tickets, route issues to the appropriate team member, and ensure tickets are responded to and resolved in accordance with our internal service level agreements (SLAs)
- Provide backup support on mailroom, mailroom systems maintenance and employee requests pertaining to all shipping & receiving
- Work collaboratively with our Events Coordinator to deliver events that align with stakeholder vision, including, but not limited to, the physical set-up and breakdown of spaces
- Work with key vendors to execute services to our Workplace Services standards
- Manage new hire workstation set up, terminated employee workstation reset and all internal moves/adds/changes (MACs)
- Work closely with business unit leads and appropriate vendors to obtain scope of work, quotes, user approval to proceed with work
- Manage vendor contracts, including service agreements, COI’s, and access coordination as required
- Work closely with Property Management/Building Engineers to coordinate vendor access for movers, mechanical, electrical and plumbing (MEP) and loading dock areas
- Prioritize and complete projects and assignments in a thorough, accurate, and timely manner
- Professionally coordinate with the property management on building maintenance issues
- Assembly, maintenance, and repair of office furniture, as needed
- 3+ years experience supporting a workplace, facilities, or office management team
- Excellent time management skills and ability to deliver on both long-term project and daily tasks
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize under pressure in a dynamic environment
- Knowledge of furniture systems and case goods manufacturers
- Some knowledge of construction, design process and project management terminology
- Must be methodical, analytical and well-organized
- Must be able to work both with and without direct supervision
- Must be able to handle stress and customer support issues
- Ability to direct vendors and maintain team spirit
- Strong leadership abilities
- Must understand the Workplace environment and thus the requirement to be flexible to changing schedules – occasional early mornings, late nights and weekends are required
- Ability to lift at least 25 lbs and have mechanical aptitude
- Excellent written and oral communications skills required
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Individuals seeking employment at this company are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.
Completion of the form is entirely voluntary. Whatever your decision, it will not be considered in the hiring process or thereafter. Any information that you do provide will be recorded and maintained in a confidential file.
If you believe you belong to any of the categories of protected veterans listed below, please indicate by making the appropriate selection. As a government contractor subject to Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA), we request this information in order to measure the effectiveness of the outreach and positive recruitment efforts we undertake pursuant to VEVRAA. Classification of protected categories is as follows:
A "disabled veteran" is one of the following: a veteran of the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service who is entitled to compensation (or who but for the receipt of military retired pay would be entitled to compensation) under laws administered by the Secretary of Veterans Affairs; or a person who was discharged or released from active duty because of a service-connected disability.
A "recently separated veteran" means any veteran during the three-year period beginning on the date of such veteran's discharge or release from active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval, or air service.
An "active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran" means a veteran who served on active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service during a war, or in a campaign or expedition for which a campaign badge has been authorized under the laws administered by the Department of Defense.
An "Armed forces service medal veteran" means a veteran who, while serving on active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service, participated in a United States military operation for which an Armed Forces service medal was awarded pursuant to Executive Order 12985.Why are you being asked to complete this form?
Because we do business with the government, we must reach out to, hire, and provide equal opportunity to qualified people with disabilities1. To help us measure how well we are doing, we are asking you to tell us if you have a disability or if you ever had a disability. Completing this form is voluntary, but we hope that you will choose to fill it out. If you are applying for a job, any answer you give will be kept private and will not be used against you in any way.
If you already work for us, your answer will not be used against you in any way. Because a person may become disabled at any time, we are required to ask all of our employees to update their information every five years. You may voluntarily self-identify as having a disability on this form without fear of any punishment because you did not identify as having a disability earlier.How do I know if I have a disability?
You are considered to have a disability if you have a physical or mental impairment or medical condition that substantially limits a major life activity, or if you have a history or record of such an impairment or medical condition.
Disabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Cerebral palsy
- Muscular dystrophy
- Bipolar disorder
- Major depression
- Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Missing limbs or partially missing limbs
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
- Impairments requiring the use of a wheelchair
- Intellectual disability (previously called mental retardation)
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
1Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended. For more information about this form or the equal employment obligations of Federal contractors, visit the U.S. Department of Labor’s Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) website at www.dol.gov/ofccp.
PUBLIC BURDEN STATEMENT: According to the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 no persons are required to respond to a collection of information unless such collection displays a valid OMB control number. This survey should take about 5 minutes to complete.
The foundation for secure connections between people and technology
Okta is the leading provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud connects and protects employees of many of the world's largest enterprises. It also securely connects enterprises to their partners, suppliers and customers. With deep integrations to over 5,000 apps, the Okta Identity Cloud enables simple and secure access from any device. Thousands of customers, including Experian, 20th Century Fox, LinkedIn, Flex, News Corp, Dish Networks and Adobe trust Okta to work faster, boost revenue and stay secure. Okta helps customers fulfill their missions faster by making it safe and easy to use the technologies they need to do their most significant work