As part of the demand center team, you will help drive pipeline through a highly visible portfolio of ABM marketing programs and events. A successful candidate will have a strong knowledge of integrated marketing programs and know-how to align with corporate goals. The role will require a proven ability to work with vendors, partners, and internal constituents through all marketing channels, and must have the ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally. You’ll be responsible for executing 1:few national programs that cover all AMER regions, targeted executive programs, and assist in the strategy of industry-specific programs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Own the ABM strategy and design and execute on 1:1, 1: few, marketing initiatives to meet pipeline requirements of varied account segments
- Understand sales and business objectives to identify the most effective marketing messages, value proposition, materials, channels, and calls to action for personas and key accounts in the regions.
- Execute targeted events and programs that surround our high propensity accounts, including our industry verticals.
- Execute direct mail and website resource centers/landing pages as they correspond with larger program efforts.
- Ensure leads generated from campaigns have specified flow to sales teams.
- Partner with the Sales and regional Marketing Managers to develop regional, account focused playbooks including, but not limited to, outbound prospecting, inbound lead follow up, nurture, channel activities, live/online events, meeting setting with the goal of building pipeline and accelerating bookings.
- Support Regional Marketing Managers via communication of upcoming campaigns, and garner feedback for future optimization.
- Inform program strategy by leveraging data to determine right mix
- Provide detailed and transparent reporting on all aspects of programs’ lead acquisition.
- Marketing automation & CRM platforms (knowledge of Marketo, Salesforce preferred)
- Account Based Marketing experience
- Data management tools (Tableau, 6sense, Ignitium experience highly desirable)
- Proficiency with Excel
- Strong analytical abilities. Manipulating data, analyzing outcomes, and scoping out key insights to establish continuous optimization.
- 5-7 years of marketing experience
- Bachelor’s Degree; Marketing preferred
- Experience in executing 1:few integrated account-based programs, utilizing all digital channels
- Experience working with field and channel partners
- Comfortable working with senior leaders and executives
- Collaborative, goal-oriented, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and is comfortable working under tight deadline pressure
- Comfortable driving strategy and also digging into the details and rolling up sleeves on execution
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Love what you do!
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.