Okta is looking for a driven, technical execution machine to join our industry analyst relations (AR) team, as part of our broader corporate communication team. As a Specialist, you will provide foundational support, grow the program and own key initiatives, such as major analyst reports. You will report to the Director of Communications and work closely with key stakeholders across the company to execute our AR strategy and nurture Okta’s relationships with the industry analyst community.
AR is a strategic and visible function at Okta and we’re looking for a capable, motivated candidate who will make an impact immediately and ultimately further our team’s vision to ensure everyone knows, loves and shares the Okta story.
- Drive analyst awareness of Okta offerings, own key analyst relationships, and expand our analysts’ understanding of the company strategy and product offerings
- Serve as a trusted partner internally, providing detailed preparation and thoughtful feedback to spokespeople and senior leaders
- Own project management for the AR team, maintaining our database of interactions and overseeing measurement of the program’s impact
- Conduct research in analyst coverage areas, competitor investments, and adjacent product area to surface recommendations to our strategy, corporate development and leadership teams
- Manage and prioritize inbound requests, including participation in research and customer references
- Coordinate with communications, product marketing, content marketing and demand generation counterparts on cross-functional efforts such as product news releases, blog posts, company events and campaigns
- Consume and summarize key analyst research, presentations and events for broader team consumption
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or other relevant area of study
- 2-4 years experience in enterprise technology communications or marketing (AR experience preferred)
- Technical acumen and demonstrated ability to understand complex products and functionality
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills — both written and verbal
- Proven competence in project management, experience with reporting, and exceptional attention to detail
- Demonstrated organizational skills, as well as the ability to adapt to new conditions, assignments and deadlines
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of team members across different functions
Okta is an equal opportunity employer.
The foundation for secure connections between people and technology
Okta is the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud enables organizations to securely connect the right people to the right technologies at the right time. With over 6,500 pre-built integrations to applications and infrastructure providers, Okta customers can easily and securely use the best technologies for their business. Over 7,400 organizations, including 20th Century Fox, JetBlue, Nordstrom, Slack, Teach for America and Twilio, trust Okta to help protect the identities of their workforces and customers.