Okta is seeking a motivated, data-driven digital advertising manager to lead our APAC advertising campaigns. The candidate will be a key member of the Okta Ads team and will closely work cross-functionally with the APAC marketing team, product marketing, demand generation campaigns, web marketing and marketing operations teams to build and measure integrated advertising campaigns that drive awareness, engagement and lead generation. This person will be expected to plan and execute both global campaign initiatives for the APAC target audiences, as well as design and manage paid media campaigns for APAC GTM objectives and in partnership with the APAC field marketing team. This person will play a critical role in evolving our digital programs as we grow our advertising footprint worldwide.
The ideal candidate should be able to combine paid media and B2B advertising expertise with target customer insight, product understanding, and a creative eye to deliver the Okta story to the right person at the right time. The candidate should have demonstrable experience leading and implementing media plans, developing and managing ad campaigns directly on key media channels and platforms (paid search, paid social, display, video and programmatic), while creating custom reporting, as well as stakeholder relations, and leading the overall APAC digital ad and paid media strategy. They should also be comfortable with ambiguity and be able to thrive in an environment that values ownership and collaboration. This is a unique opportunity for a creative and strategic marketer to help fuel Okta’s international growth.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Campaign Planning and Optimization – Develop product expertise and translate GTM business initiatives into multi-channel (paid search/SEM, paid social, programmatic, video/CTV, etc..) media plans through media execution and reporting.
- Message, Creative and Offer Testing - Experiment to find the best performing campaigns for target audiences, codify and share insights across marketing. Suggest new content to cross-functional teams based on findings and prioritize existing content to amplify.
- Reporting and Forecasting – Own full-funnel regional reporting and forecasting. Work with cross-functional stakeholders on custom reporting.
- Cross-functional Collaboration – Act as a strategic partner to global and regional demand generation campaigns, web marketing, marketing operations, and product marketing teams.
- Digital Strategy – Recommend new strategies for investment. Procure new vendors and technologies to generate growth in key market segments. Build internal processes, frameworks, and communication strategies that enhance operational excellence.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.