We are looking for a Senior Web Strategy Data Analyst to join our Growth and Web Strategy team within the Auth0 Product Unit of Okta. The ideal candidate will have a firm grasp on marketing data infrastructure to help build out marketing data and reporting. This person will also be responsible for interpreting data, identifying trends, and looking for ways to improve our marketing strategies based on actual data. They will also need to be able to build dashboards and reports for both marketing leadership and internal teams. A mindset of always improving and always learning is a must. Does this sound like you?
What you will do:
- Build data infrastructure based on existing marketing data sources
- Read, monitor and understand marketing related data and interpret it for actionable changes on the website
- Build dashboards for executive level reporting, team based requirements, and general data level reporting for internal organizations
- Work with multiple data sources to combine available data channels
- Identify industry trends in data and communicate these changes to the marketing team and internal stakeholders
- Work with central data analytics group to promote marketing requirements in data gathering and sourcing
- Help determine success of marketing tactics across SEO, Growth, UI, UX, and CX via marketing channels
- Understand site traffic through all reportable channels to the website in order to help define analytics for the web
What you will bring:
- 4+ years of analytics experience - direct marketing data analytics preferred
- Create custom reports with data visualization using data suites and databases including: Snowflake, Tableau, Google Analytics, and Heap
- Strong data visualization skills for presenting the most important data in a clear way
- Display a high level of ownership and drive toward results
- Excellent presentation skills to accurately document and report findings to a variety of audiences
- Proven experience and desire to work with cross functional teams
- Some familiarity with SEO, SEM, ABM, and Growth/Testing a plus
- Preferred experience working with Marketing and Sales data along with stakeholders related to Revenue Operations, Product, Growth Marketing and Sales teams
((Colorado, New York and Washington only*) Minimum OTE of $103,000/year + equity + benefits))
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.
((Colorado only*) Minimum salary of $103/year + bonus, commission, or variable comp (depending on role) + equity + benefits *Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085(8-5-20))