Position Decription: Okta is looking for a motivated, data-driven marketer to plan, execute, and optimize our demand-gen and awareness advertising campaigns. The opportunity for Okta is massive: any company is a company we can make more productive and more secure; as every company becomes a technology company, Okta is the foundation that lets them make this transition successfully. This person will have an important role building pipeline for the Okta revenue team and sharing the Okta story to the world. In this role you will have the unique opportunity to build out our account-based (ABM) and persona-based marketing programs.
This role will play an especially important role in planning and executing targeted account-based and personae-based marketing activations using Facebook and LinkedIn, and potentially other platforms. This person will also align with groups across sales and marketing to continuously test new digital campaigns, monitor progress across key segments, and to achieve a balanced pipeline.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Campaign Planning and Execution – translate complex business initiatives into cohesive media plans all the way through to efficient media execution. Collaborate across the demand-gen and corporate marketing teams to produce integrated experiences across the pipe.
- Message Testing - experiment to find the best performing messages, codify and share insights across the demand, corporate marketing, and product marketing teams. Suggest new content to cross-functional teams based on your findings and prioritize existing content to amplify. Create new web experiences to test your assumptions.
- Reporting and Forecasting – track progress across sales segments and target accounts. Participate in quarterly campaign spend and ROI forecasting.
- Strategy - optimize media campaigns to produce best possible ROI for the company. Recommend new vendors and technologies to generate growth in key marketing segments.
- 5+ years hands-on experience with social advertising campaigns in an agency or in-house setting
- 4+ years running advertising campaigns in a B2B setting
- Hands-on experience advertising to Marketo or Salesforce segments
- Experience working with sales and regional marketing teams a plus.
- Familiar with the most important KPIs for each media channel, campaign, or funnel stage
- Highly-organized self-starter with a passion for quantitative decisionmaking and driving pipeline
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience with SaaS a plus
- BA or BS preferred
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The foundation for secure connections between people and technology
Okta is the leading provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud connects and protects employees of many of the world's largest enterprises. It also securely connects enterprises to their partners, suppliers and customers. With deep integrations to over 5,000 apps, the Okta Identity Cloud enables simple and secure access from any device. Thousands of customers, including Experian, 20th Century Fox, LinkedIn, Flex, News Corp, Dish Networks and Adobe trust Okta to work faster, boost revenue and stay secure. Okta helps customers fulfill their missions faster by making it safe and easy to use the technologies they need to do their most significant work