At Okta, our Customer Experience Center hosts the leadership of our most valued prospects, customers and partners to understand their strategic priorities and ensure we are in the best position to support them. We put our heads together, have meaningful conversations and build better relationships. Our Executive Briefings are the face of Okta, showcasing our vision and culture, the impact of our customers and a behind-the-scenes look at our future together.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Experience Center Manager who will help host a portfolio of Executive Briefings and grow with us as we quickly expand and scale.
As a Briefing Manager, you will collaborate with the Sr. Marketing Manager of Strategic & Executive Programs to host the executive briefings, including agenda consultation, scheduling, production, pre-briefings, notes and reporting. You will support and align sales, customer success, product, marketing representatives and various executive presenters across the company to create a customized, productive, and effective Okta experience.
- Consult and coach Customer Success Managers and Account Executives on successful briefing execution from initial briefing request to agenda creation, sourcing discussion leaders, and leading prep and debrief meetings.
- Act as point of contact internally & externally before, during and after a briefing, ensuring a consistent Okta experience.
- Manage complete on-site experience from catering, AV, room setup, swag, printed agendas, and pre-registering all guests.
- Support the briefing prep process, including scheduling prep calls, ensuring briefing doc completion, and procuring any additional prep materials needed
- Attend your scheduled briefings and help host the guests onsite, capture action items/briefing notes, and ensure the briefing stays on schedule.
- Support in developing ongoing best practices.
- Generate post-briefing campaign details for briefing metrics.
- Manage special projects as assigned, ie - meetings at Okta’s user conference, Oktane
- Experience in Go to Market (sales, customer success, solutions consulting, marketing) and/or in an Executive Briefing Center required.
- Experience working closely with Executives (VP+, C-Suite) internally & of customers required.
- Consulting background and professional project management experience preferred.
- Experience at a technology company or relevant consultancy ideal.
- Passionate about how customer service can transform a business is a requirement - really.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented self-starter with exceptional prioritization, organization, and time management skills, who can execute with minimal supervision and an “inbox zero” mentality
- Excellent executive communication skills, interpersonal skills, and eloquent writing skills.
- At least 5 years of relevant coordination and scheduling experience; experience managing schedules for events a plus
- Bachelor's degree + written assignment required.
- Willingness to travel
- This is a full time position based in San Francisco HQ
Oka is an equal opportunity employer.
The foundation for secure connections between people and technology
Okta is the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud enables organizations to securely connect the right people to the right technologies at the right time. With over 6,500 pre-built integrations to applications and infrastructure providers, Okta customers can easily and securely use the best technologies for their business. Over 7,400 organizations, including 20th Century Fox, JetBlue, Nordstrom, Slack, Teach for America and Twilio, trust Okta to help protect the identities of their workforces and customers.