Here at Okta, we apply a “customer-first” lens to everything we do, and we’re growing a world-class customer reference program. Our customers are eager to share their experiences, and it’s one of our most powerful marketing assets.
There’s a lot to do to ensure we’re sharing our customers’ stories across a variety of industries and with our key channel and technology partners. Join the Customer Marketing team to help us deliver top-notch references to drive business growth. We’re looking for a creative, proactive, and innovative marketer. This person will be responsible for helping us find, capture, and infuse customer stories across all of our sales and marketing activities. We want someone who shares our passion for uncovering new customer stories and has a proven track record for collaborating cross-functionally.
You will wear multiple hats – craft engaging customer content that can be used across channels, source customer speakers for events and support our Customer Advisory Boards. To be successful in this role, you must be curious and willing to dive into the details to find and deliver the best references.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience running a customer reference or advocacy program with strong writing and project management skills.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proactively work with the sales, customer first, technology partnership and marketing teams to recruit and engage customers to turn them into more vocal advocates.
- Understand Okta’s go to market initiatives and how they tie into our customers’ stories. Help identify references for key technology and channel partnerships to build effective customer content, including partner case studies.
- Develop customer reference materials, including customer journeys and case study slides as well as create and test new forms of customer content.
- Contribute to the success of Oktane (our annual Customer Conference) and other industry events. Primary duties will include sourcing customer speakers and ensuring they best articulate their story.
- Track and analyze key metrics to monitor customer engagement and demonstrate overall program effectiveness.
Minimum REQUIRED Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 1-3 years of experience in B2B tech marketing & customer marketing
- We’re looking for someone who is creative, flexible and a self-starter. Okta is a fast-paced, agile work environment and we need the best and brightest to support our growing global team.
- Strong written and verbal skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Must be experienced in managing and cultivating customer relationships
- Bachelors degree in Communications, Technology, or related field.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.