The Okta IT Strategy & Enablement team is looking for a Digital Adoption Implementation Manager, a member of the Transformation Center of Excellence. It is crucial that employees and software work together seamlessly, to drive operational efficiency and ensure associate productivity.
This individual will help to design and implement the company’s digital adoption initiatives, to ensure that Okta is getting the most out of our digital assets. As a Digital Adoption Implementation Manager, you will be responsible for helping the business as a whole strategically drive adoption and engagement with our enterprise software. You will work closely with stakeholders throughout the organization to develop and execute a holistic strategy based on value and impact with a strong focus on the associate experience.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the implementation of WalkMe’s digital adoption platform across the company’s digital assets
- Assess needs and use cases, quickly design impactful and creative solutions, measure results, and iterate and improve to drive optimal outcomes
- Collaborate with business, technical and creative partners to ensure timely delivery of software readiness, communications, and training
- Manage a team of digital adoption developers focused on the administration and implementation of the WalkMe solution, including creation, testing, deployment, and maintenance of associated Walk-thrus
- Drive agile development processes to deliver new features and functionality to ensure best in class digital associate experience
- Coordinate, prioritize and manage multiple digital adoption initiatives across the organization
- Seek feedback and obtain consensus across stakeholders from project initiation through final approval
- Measure and evaluate the impact of solutions developed against KPIs set forth to drive ROI back to the business
- Work with vendors as appropriate to support digital adoption, including WalkMe (our digital adoption tool) as well as software vendors for which digital adoption projects are underway
- Scale digital adoption capabilities across Okta, utilizing a ‘citizen developer’ model where appropriate.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of relevant IT or business work experience in a fast-paced environment
- 3+ years supporting, or working in IT, with an understanding of IT technology
- Experience working in a deadline-driven environment, where attention to detail and the ability to multitask/prioritize a workload of competing priorities
- Ability to independently manage several projects simultaneously and operate under tight deadlines
- A natural excitement and ability to learn technologies and explain technical issues to a variety of audiences, including enterprise architects, developers, and management
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Background in organizational change management or learning & development is a plus
- WalkMe experience is preferred, although not required
- UX background is a plus
- Familiarity with Workday, Salesforce, other enterprise software tools
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Individuals seeking employment at this company are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.
Completion of the form is entirely voluntary. Whatever your decision, it will not be considered in the hiring process or thereafter. Any information that you do provide will be recorded and maintained in a confidential file.
If you believe you belong to any of the categories of protected veterans listed below, please indicate by making the appropriate selection. As a government contractor subject to Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA), we request this information in order to measure the effectiveness of the outreach and positive recruitment efforts we undertake pursuant to VEVRAA. Classification of protected categories is as follows:
A "disabled veteran" is one of the following: a veteran of the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service who is entitled to compensation (or who but for the receipt of military retired pay would be entitled to compensation) under laws administered by the Secretary of Veterans Affairs; or a person who was discharged or released from active duty because of a service-connected disability.
A "recently separated veteran" means any veteran during the three-year period beginning on the date of such veteran's discharge or release from active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval, or air service.
An "active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran" means a veteran who served on active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service during a war, or in a campaign or expedition for which a campaign badge has been authorized under the laws administered by the Department of Defense.
An "Armed forces service medal veteran" means a veteran who, while serving on active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service, participated in a United States military operation for which an Armed Forces service medal was awarded pursuant to Executive Order 12985.Why are you being asked to complete this form?
Because we do business with the government, we must reach out to, hire, and provide equal opportunity to qualified people with disabilities1. To help us measure how well we are doing, we are asking you to tell us if you have a disability or if you ever had a disability. Completing this form is voluntary, but we hope that you will choose to fill it out. If you are applying for a job, any answer you give will be kept private and will not be used against you in any way.
If you already work for us, your answer will not be used against you in any way. Because a person may become disabled at any time, we are required to ask all of our employees to update their information every five years. You may voluntarily self-identify as having a disability on this form without fear of any punishment because you did not identify as having a disability earlier.How do I know if I have a disability?
You are considered to have a disability if you have a physical or mental impairment or medical condition that substantially limits a major life activity, or if you have a history or record of such an impairment or medical condition.
Disabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Cerebral palsy
- Muscular dystrophy
- Bipolar disorder
- Major depression
- Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Missing limbs or partially missing limbs
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
- Impairments requiring the use of a wheelchair
- Intellectual disability (previously called mental retardation)
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
1Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended. For more information about this form or the equal employment obligations of Federal contractors, visit the U.S. Department of Labor’s Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) website at www.dol.gov/ofccp.
PUBLIC BURDEN STATEMENT: According to the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 no persons are required to respond to a collection of information unless such collection displays a valid OMB control number. This survey should take about 5 minutes to complete.
The foundation for secure connections between people and technology
Okta is the leading provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud connects and protects employees of many of the world's largest enterprises. It also securely connects enterprises to their partners, suppliers and customers. With deep integrations to over 5,000 apps, the Okta Identity Cloud enables simple and secure access from any device. Thousands of customers, including Experian, 20th Century Fox, LinkedIn, Flex, News Corp, Dish Networks and Adobe trust Okta to work faster, boost revenue and stay secure. Okta helps customers fulfill their missions faster by making it safe and easy to use the technologies they need to do their most significant work