Get to know Okta
Okta is The World’s Identity Company. We free everyone to safely use any technology—anywhere, on any device or app. Our Workforce and Customer Identity Clouds enable secure yet flexible access, authentication, and automation that transforms how people move through the digital world, putting Identity at the heart of business security and growth.
At Okta, we celebrate a variety of perspectives and experiences. We are not looking for someone who checks every single box, we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences.
Join our team! We’re building a world where Identity belongs to you.
Okta’s Digital Analytics Center of Excellence team is looking for a motivated, experienced Digital Analytics Manager. They will be the team’s subject matter expert on digital acquisition analytics - including reporting, insight into media effectiveness, data standards, and hygiene - and will make recommendations for optimization. They will also be responsible for consulting on marketing use cases and overseeing the data architecture within the Salesforce Datorama platform. The ideal candidate has a passion for storytelling through data, is a strong collaborator, and has a strong understanding of analytics in a B2B context.
What You’ll Do:
- Analytics and Insights: Join multiple types of data and use statistical methods to uncover media insights and provide testing and performance recommendations to improve paid media effectiveness, predictability, and return. Identify and highlight key opportunities to maximize synergy between paid and organic search strategies. Create visualizations and reports to demonstrate the impact of media. Data and Testing Standards: Define and standardize methodology for measuring and forecasting media campaign effectiveness globally: ROI, lifetime value, messaging impact, benchmarks, incrementality, and lift to key accounts, brand lift, and target market response.
- Solutioning for Media Use Cases: Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to answer key media-related questions and to tell stories through data.
- Reporting Automation and Enablement: Be the owner and administrator of our paid media analytics platform. Work on technical and non-technical projects including data source integrations, data hygiene, dashboarding, and documenting best practices. Train primary users on how to use the Datorama platform, tailored to their specific use-case and implementation.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- 2 - 3 years of experience building and/or managing a Datorama implementation(s).
- 5 - 7 years of experience using statistical techniques in a B2B digital marketing context
- 5 - 7 years of experience with BI tools such as Data Studio, Tableau, Looker, Domo etc.
- Strong familiarity with core digital media acquisition channels, including SEM, SEO, programmatic display, paid social, content syndication, and digital events.
- Strong familiarity with digital marketing measurement concepts (media mix modeling, attribution, experiment design, forecasting).
- Demonstrated experience using data for storytelling to a technical and non-technical audience.
Below is the annual base salary range for candidates located in California, Colorado, New York and Washington. Your actual base salary will depend on factors such as your skills, qualifications, experience, and work location. In addition, Okta offers equity (where applicable), bonus, and benefits, including health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), flexible spending account, and paid leave (including PTO and parental leave) in accordance with our applicable plans and policies. To learn more about our Total Rewards program please visit: https://rewards.okta.com/us.
What you can look forward to as an Okta employee!
- Amazing Benefits
- Making Social Impact
- Fostering Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Okta
Okta cultivates a dynamic work environment, providing the best tools, technology and benefits to empower our employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Each organization is unique in the degree of flexibility and mobility in which they work so that all employees are enabled to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, regardless of where they live. Find your place at Okta today! https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, or status as a protected veteran. We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and convictions records, consistent with applicable laws. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please use this Form to request an accommodation.