Position Description: Okta’s rapid growth and product innovation have contributed to our leadership position in the market for identity and access management. Today we sell our broad portfolio of solutions to the largest companies in the world, and to optimize for this market we need product marketers who can go beyond point products to identifying overall customer problems and how Okta solves those problems across our product lines.
This solutions product marketing team is highly strategic and cross-functional, focusing on messaging and go-to-market initiatives for the world’s largest organizations, while enabling the field, delivering thought leadership, collaborating with business development on partnerships, and partnering with corporate marketing to target the right buyers and influencers.
This role will lead a team of Solutions PMMs aligned to horizontal solutions targeting the CIO, CISO, and CTO. This team is tasked with defining and driving the GTM plays to make identity a foundational technology for strategic customer initiatives across security, digital transformation, and IT modernization.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build and lead a team of Solutions PMMs that aligns to the strategic vision of Okta and the buyer personas we engage with throughout the sales cycle.
- Partner with leadership across core PMM, Business Development, Product, Sales, Enablement, and Demand Gen to align on a Solutions GTM strategy and tactics for success.
- Represent Okta externally as a thought leader on identity, and the critical role it plays in business transformation.
- Define and track KPIs for solutions GTM, while evaluating solution-based SKUs and pricing.
- Work alongside the extended product marketing team to understand the identity challenges of the world’s largest organizations, and how all of Okta products come together to solve those problems.
- Deliver key messages that enable our go-to-market teams to execute relevant strategic campaigns and programs.
- Drive campaign and content strategy for initiatives that result in pipeline for the sales organization.
- Provide “in deal” support to the sales team to help solve customer problems with the broader Okta solutions set.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 10+ years of product marketing or solutions marketing at a B2B SaaS company.
- 3+ years of experience managing a product or solutions marketing team.
- Proven track record of leading teams to build and execute on go-to-market plans for technical solutions to large enterprises.
- Passion for measurement, metrics and continuous improvement across the organization.
- Ability to drive complex, cross-functional initiatives without a proven playbook.
- Excellent presentation skills, having excelled at presenting to senior technology leaders (i.e. CIOs, CTOs, CISOs) within enterprises.
- Demonstrated experience in managing the build out of an array of content for technical and business decision makers, sales enablement training and tools.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer