Digital Web Marketing Manager – EMEA
We’re looking for an ambitious, ideas-driven Digital Web Marketing Manager to join Okta. This role involves working with several different teams across the business; both at a global and local level, so you’ll need good experience of working with a variety of stakeholders, building strong relationships and highly organised in the day-to-day management of your work. Excellent communication is a must.
The role will focus on our web optimisation and demand generation strategies on Okta’s web platform across EMEA. You will work closely with the EMEA demand generation team, EMEA field Marketing team, the International , and the corporate marketing team based in the United States.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive search visibility for EMEA websites through keyword and content optimisation, working with corporate SEO team and local agencies to increase traffic from search engines
- Work with the International web marketing manager to report on website KPI’s, including targets and assessment, and drive insights, innovation and reporting that move the sites forward.
- Devise concepts that test improvements to the sites, measure performance of those tests, and roll out the winners to the sites
- Ensure that site search drives visitors to the most useful pages, supplementing natural results with recommended links for important keywords driving to country pages
- Optimise landing pages to increase conversation and engagement
You would be a great for this role if you have:
- Digital marketing experience required, preferably in high-tech companies that sell to B2B customers
- Extensive knowledge of web marketing analytics platforms like Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics, with demonstrated expertise extracting actionable insights from available data. GA360 experience preferred.
- A Team player, with a positive, can do attitude.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. It is critical for the candidate to effectively tell the story behind the data to stakeholders in a concise and clear manner.
- Strong organisational and time management skills along with clear oral and written communication abilities.
- Strong attention to detail and a 'right first time' mentality.
- Experience in a multinational corporate environment, with significant background in working with distributed teams across geographic boundaries
Okta is a progressive company that values you as an individual. We are committed to career progression, employee wellbeing and making a positive impact in our local communities.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
Apply now to continue the conversation and speak with one of our recruiters…