At Okta, our Customer Experience Center hosts the leadership of our most valued prospects, customers and partners to understand their strategic priorities and ensure we are in the best position to support them. We put our heads together, have meaningful conversations and build better relationships. Our Executive Briefings are the face of Okta, showcasing our vision and culture, the impact of our customers and a behind-the-scenes look at our future together.
We are looking for a Content Manager who will help drive the content strategy for our Executive Briefing Program and grow with us as we continue to expand and scale. Are you an experienced corporate storyteller with strong messaging, content development, and writing skills? This may be just the right fit for you!
As a Customer Experience Center Content Manager, you will collaborate closely with the product and industry marketing teams to ensure our briefing content is relevant and each agenda is customized to our specific customer use cases. You will support and align sales, customer success, product, marketing representatives and various executive presenters across the company to create a customized, productive, and effective Okta experience.
• Consult and coach Customer Success Managers and Account Executives on agenda creation for executive briefings
• Create and maintain an internal speaker bureau with detailed roles and responsibilities + relevant topics for each speaker
• Develop a formal speaker/presentation training for briefing discussion leaders
• Ensure all briefing agenda topics are kept up to date and collaborate closely with the product teams
• Review all speaker decks prior to each briefing and guarantee they are branded appropriately and have a clear message
• Support in developing ongoing best practices
• Assist in hosting briefings and leading CEC kickoff and prep calls
• Manage additional special projects as assigned
• 5+ years relevant experience in writing, product marketing, or marketing/sales communications and/or in an Executive Briefing Center required.
• Experience working closely with Executive Level (VP+, C-Suite) customers and internal stakeholders required.
• Strong marketing skills; understands brand awareness through storytelling.
• Experience at a technology company is ideal.
• Highly organized and detail-oriented self-starter with exceptional prioritization, organization, and project management skills, who can execute with minimal supervision and an “inbox zero” mentality
• Excellent executive communication skills, interpersonal skills, and eloquent writing skills.
• Bachelor's degree + written assignment required.
• This is a full time position based in San Francisco HQ
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.