Okta is the foundation for secure connections between people and technology. By harnessing the power of the cloud, Okta allows people to access applications on any device at any time, while still enforcing strong security protections. It integrates directly with an organisation’s existing directories and identity systems, as well as 4,000+ applications.
Because Okta runs on an integrated platform, organisations can implement the service quickly at large scale and low total cost.
Thousands of customers, including Adobe, Allergan, Nasdaq, LinkedIn, and 20th Century Fox, trust Okta to help their organisations work faster, boost revenue, and stay secure.
To learn more about Okta, visit: https://www.okta.com.
The opportunity for Okta is massive: any company is a company we can make more productive and more secure. As every company becomes a technology company, Okta is the foundation that lets them make this transition successfully. Our vision is to bring the benefits of Identity to every company.
To help us achieve this ambitious growth objective we are seeking a seasoned marketing professional to set strategy, develop and execute programs that convert early stage demand into pipeline through processes that scale.
The ideal candidate brings expertise in database marketing, marketing automation and targeted digital demand programs. You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, a deep understanding of B2B sales and demand gen, a spirit of innovation and passion for teamwork and collaboration. The ideal profile will have experience in a fast paced high growth environment with technology companies, SaaS or enterprise software.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop strategies and programs to engage early stage demand and increase yield to converted SS2 pipeline. These will include but are not limited to:
- Email nurture programs that are tailored by solution, persona and where relevant industry or pain point
- Account contact expansion
- Coordinating with field marketing to automate events / webinar invitation for high engaging accounts or contacts
- ABM targeting and retargeting programs to increase contact / account engagement
- Partner with the APAC Advertising team to collaborate on improving leads coming into the middle funnel.
- Measure program impact and drive optimizations as required
- Share programs / plans and ask for feedback regularly with APJ xDR and Field marketing teams as part of optimisation planning.
- Establish global cadence with EMEA and US-based marketers to share learning / projects with a view to accelerate improvement and global yield for mid-funnel marketing demand.
TECHNOLOGY SKILLS REQUIRED
- Marketing automation platform (Expert knowledge of Marketo required)
- Solid understanding of Advertising Technology / capabilities ideal
- Account Based Marketing experience
- Data management tools (Tableau experience highly desirable)
- Web analytics (Google Analytics and Adobe Omniture)
- Proficiency with Excel
- Experience in large matrix org, comfortable with relying on others to deliver projects
- Someone used to and comfortable working with senior leaders
- A problem solver who can meet goals in creative ways with limited resources.
- An analytical thinker, who is naturally curious and has drive to to things “smarter and better”
- Someone who is collaborative
- Someone who is goal-oriented
- Someone who can work in a fast-paced environment and is comfortable working under tight deadline pressure
- Someone who can identify and use resources outside direct reporting structure
- 10+ years related work experience in marketing
- Bias for action
- Drive for results
- Risk taking
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.