At Okta, our Executive Briefing Center hosts the leadership of our most valued prospects, customers and partners to understand their strategic priorities and ensure we are in the best position to support them. We put our heads together, have meaningful conversations and build better relationships. Our Executive Briefings are the face of Okta, showcasing our vision and culture, the impact of our customers and a behind-the-scenes look at our future together.
We are looking for an experienced Manager on our Executive Engagement Team to help open our brand new New York Executive Briefing Center later this year. This person will drive the strategic vision of our executive briefings in NYC, one of our top markets, and support our global teams as we begin to expand briefings internationally.
This is a highly visible role with exposure to leadership across the company and our customer portfolio.
- Own the strategy for executive briefings and establish the foundation for our briefing program in NYC
- Oversee ~50+ executive briefings annually
- Partner with our field teams on successful briefing execution from initial briefing request to agenda creation, sourcing discussion leaders, and leading prep and debrief meetings
- Support the briefing prep process, including scheduling prep calls, ensuring briefing doc completion, and procuring any additional prep materials needed
- Generate post-briefing campaign details for briefing metrics and report out on ROI to key stakeholders
- Ensure alignment of global stakeholders through streamlined communication and enablement
- Experience in Go to Market (sales, customer success, solutions consulting, marketing) and/or in building an Executive Briefing Center program strategy required
- Experience working closely with Executives (VP+, C-Suite) internally & of customers required
- Experience at a technology company
- Highly organized and detail-oriented self-starter with exceptional prioritization, organization, and time management skills, who can execute with minimal supervision and an “inbox zero” mentality
- Excellent executive communication skills, interpersonal skills, and eloquent writing skills
- 6+ years of relevant experience
- Up to 25% travel required, including international
- Must be based in NYC metro area & expected to be in office for in person briefings
((Colorado, New York and Washington only*) Minimum salary of $135,000year + bonus + equity + benefits)
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.