Okta is the foundation for secure connections between people and technology. By harnessing the power of the cloud, Okta allows people to access applications on any device at any time, while still enforcing strong security protections. It integrates directly with an organisation’s existing directories and identity systems, as well as 4,000+ applications.
Because Okta runs on an integrated platform, organisations can implement the service quickly at large scale and low total cost.
Thousands of customers, including Adobe, Allergan, Nasdaq, LinkedIn, and 20th Century Fox, trust Okta to help their organisations work faster, boost revenue, and stay secure.
To learn more about Okta, visit: https://www.okta.com.
The opportunity for Okta is massive: any company is a company we can make more productive and more secure. As every company becomes a technology company, Okta is the foundation that lets them make this transition successfully. Our vision is to bring the benefits of Identity to every company.
To help us achieve this ambitious growth objective we are seeking a seasoned marketing operations expert to create leverage for the business through automation and processes that scale.
The Marketing Operations Specialist EMEA will act as a go-to person for Marketing Operations in EMEA, coordinating operational marketing needs with the HQ team. He or she will be expected to own finding solutions do day to day operational issues and requests, document processes, enable the EMEA Marketing team, create reports and dashboards in SFDC, and recommend optimisation where needed.
The ideal candidate brings expertise in marketing automation and CRM, fluency working with data, and most importantly, a passion for teamwork and collaboration. The ideal profile will have experience in a fast paced high growth environment with technology companies, SaaS or enterprise software.
This role reports directly to the Senior Manager, Marketing Operations EMEA.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Request Management: act as the go-to person for the EMEA marketing team for all marketing operations related queries, own finding solutions in collaboration with the HQ team, and track and communicate progress on all outstanding requests.
- Processes: Document EMEA processes and policies on matters related to budget reporting, marketing operations, marketing automation and campaign execution.
- Enablement: Train our team of marketers to best use the tools and processes developed for them. Be a go-to person for advice and questions.
- Budget Management: Put in place a set of processes to ensure efficient budget management across the team, and establish a regular
- Reporting: Create reports and dashboards in a variety of systems and tools (SFDC, Excel, Tableau and Google Analytics) to support the EMEA Marketing team.
TECHNOLOGY SKILLS REQUIRED
- Marketing automation platform (Expert knowledge of Marketo is a must)
- Sales force automation (Expert knowledge of SalesForce.com is a must)
- Data management tools (Tableau experience highly desirable)
- Web analytics (Google Analytics and Adobe Omniture)
- Proficiency with Excel data modeling and analysis skills
- Someone who is collaborative
- Someone with the desire to see marketing work more smoothly and efficiently
- Someone who can work in a fast-paced environment and is comfortable working under tight deadline pressure
- A problem solver who has a natural desire to help others and work as part of a team
- Someone who can identify and use resources outside direct repLI-ting structure
- Someone used to and comfortable working with many stakeholders
- Experience with marketing automation
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The foundation for secure connections between people and technology
Okta is the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud enables organizations to securely connect the right people to the right technologies at the right time. With over 6,500 pre-built integrations to applications and infrastructure providers, Okta customers can easily and securely use the best technologies for their business. Over 7,950 organizations, including 20th Century Fox, JetBlue, Nordstrom, Slack, Teach for America and Twilio, trust Okta to help protect the identities of their workforces and customers.