Okta is the foundation for secure connections between people and technology. By harnessing the power of the cloud, Okta allows people to access applications on any device at any time, while still enforcing strong security protections. It integrates directly with an organization’s existing directories and identity systems, as well as7,000+ applications.
Because Okta runs on an integrated platform, organizations can implement the service quickly at large scale and low total cost.
Thousands of customers, including Adobe, Allergan, Chiquita, LinkedIn, and Western Union, trust Okta to help their organizations work faster, boost revenue, and stay secure.
To learn more about Okta, visit: https://www.okta.com.
As part of the demand generation team, you will support the Japan Regional Marketing team’s drive pipeline through highly visible portfolio of regional marketing programs and events. A successful candidate will have knowledge of integrated regional marketing programs and know how to align to corporate goals. The role will require proven ability to work with vendors and internal constituents through virtual/in-person events, email, direct mail, and must have the ability to eﬀectively work collaboratively and cross-functionally. You’ll be responsible for executing regional based programs, assisting in the coordination of those lead generating activities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Execute virtual tradeshows and events including managing logistics, staffing, and lead follow-up.
- Support Regional Marketing Managers with campaign operations including internal SFDC campaign creation, coordination within event project management tools and Splash registration page creation and management
- Manage program-related lead list prep, cleanup and uploads.
- Ensure leads generated from campaigns are loaded and routed correctly to sales.
- Work closely with Sales and Regional Marketing Managers on pre-event and campaign prep as well as post-campaign follow up with SDRs.
- Help with the research and development of events, sponsorships, face to face marketing platforms that align to corporate goals.
- Support Regional Marketing Managers via communication of upcoming campaigns, and garner feedback for future optimization.
- Maintain communication to Okta partners in regards to joint-regional programs, the partner portal and market development funds.
- Support with translation and localization of marketing collaterals such as whitepapers, presentation decks, e-mails, etc.
- Help manage Okta’s fulfillment house and promotional item purchases.
- 1+ years of marketing experience
- Bachelor’s Degree; Marketing preferred
- Experience with marketing automation & CRM platforms a plus (preferably with Marketo and Salesforce)
- Experience in executing integrated, ROI-driven marketing and lead generation programs a plus.
- Strong analytical abilities. You love working with data, analyzing outcomes, and scoping out key insights to establish continuous optimization.
- Proﬁciency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, environment where you may have to wear multiple hats.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be a self-starter who excels at multitasking and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Organization and time management skills, rigor, attention to details
- Team Player/Collaborative/Great Attitude
- Love what you do!
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.