Okta is an identity company. Identity matters because we’re all unique. We were raised in different countries, cities, and towns. We have unique backgrounds. We’ve faced specific challenges. And we've learned a lot along the way. At Okta we believe those experiences equip us to look at the world with our own perspective. Our SaaS product protects your right to be you, and we want every single one of our employees to feel a sense of belonging, acceptance and comfort to express their ideas, because ultimately our differences are what makes us great. And guess what? You could join us because…
The EMEA Marketing Operations team is growing!
Marketing Operations is the backbone of the Marketing team at Okta. The Marketing Automation Specialist is vital to support Okta’s rapidly growing Marketing organisation by ensuring we have the Marketo expertise to effectively and efficiently implement email marketing campaigns in EMEA.
You’ll be our Marketo expert in EMEA and manage requests from the EMEA Marketing team, prioritising work, then testing, authorising and implementing email marketing campaigns, and other digital marketing activity, that communicate Okta’s strategic messages to prospects, customers and partners. You’ll also be collaborating with marketing operations colleagues globally and with Okta’s third party content development agencies, to optimize campaigns for Marketo.
As the EMEA Marketing Automation Specialist at Okta you will:
- Build, test & execute EMEA Marketo email campaigns that are on time, and sent to the correct audience without any functionality errors.
- Work with internal teams and external content agencies to discuss target audience, templates, goals, timelines and success metrics.
- Track the required campaign assets and modify content as appropriate.
- Manage and prioritise campaign requests from the marketing team, clarifying requirements to drive optimal effectiveness and customer experience.
- Collaborate with, and delegate tasks to, other members of the marketing operations team (EMEA and/or global).
- Recommend and make process improvements to campaign build and execution process based on insights and best practices.
- Build, test and maintain our EMEA nurture programmes.
- Share insights with the marketing team and report key findings regularly.
- Be our Marketo subject matter expert in EMEA.
You could be a great fit for this role if you have:
- 3+ years email marketing experience in Marketo. Marketo certification is a plus
- com experience, particularly understanding of Campaign setup.
- Strong experience with HTML, CSS, Adobe Photoshop and Dreamweaver
- Good knowledge of email compliance legislation (e.g. CAN-SPAM, GDPR, CASL)
- Proven ability to run projects, prioritise and delegate tasks in a complex team environment, with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated you’re a strong team player with a positive can-do attitude
- Ability to understand stakeholder goals and how to construct them in an efficient and scalable way in Marketo including workflows, list segmentation, and batch and trigger email campaigns
- Flexible & adaptable with the ability to work under pressure, juggle multiple projects and requests to meet deadlines, whilst maintaining very high attention to detail
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
You might also have:
- Familiarity with managing content and copy in multiple languages (especially German, French, and Dutch)
Okta is a progressive company that values you as an individual. We are committed to career progression, employee wellbeing and making a positive impact in our local communities.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
Apply now to continue the conversation and speak with one of our recruiters.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.