Marketing Content Manager, Lead Generation
Okta is the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud enables organisations to securely connect the right people to the right technologies at the right time. With over 7,000 pre-built integrations to applications and infrastructure providers, Okta customers can easily and securely use the best technologies for their business. More than 13,050 organisations, including JetBlue, Nordstrom, Siemens, Slack, T-Mobile, Takeda, Teach for America, and Twilio, trust Okta to help protect the identities of their workforces and customers.
Okta are looking for an innovative and experienced Program Manager to join their growing Sales Development team. The successful candidate will be expected to develop and maintain demand generation content and programs that will fuel the needs of a growing Sales Development team.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate strong collaboration skills, and will possess strong marketing, operational, and project management skills. He or she will be adept in overseeing multiple concurrent programs, monitoring progress on the fly, and analysing results post program execution. Experienced in working collaboratively with other departments and senior stakeholders, the successful candidate will be skilled in evaluating project milestones and progress in a way that’s conducive to achieving results in a timely manner.
As a Marketing Content Manager, Lead Generation you will:
- Full ownership of developing content for lead follow-up sequences to support specific marketing campaigns
- Ensuring that Sales Development content is localised and maintained in a variety of languages for the EMEA region
- Develop content including copywriting and adaptation of existing messaging for GTM Plays and Vertical Plays for the BDR and SDR teams
- Develop and maintain content for our website chat bot, and demand generation platforms such as Kronologic
- Continuously monitor and track program progress, adjusting and changing content and messages to ensure success
- Prepare and present progress reports to Marketing and Sales stakeholders - highlighting any risks, issues and recommendations
- Manage and submit program documentation
- Strategize and outline the goals and objectives of projects
- Dashboarding and reporting to measure ROI and performance of sequences, plays, online chat playbooks
- Estimate and implement program budgets
- Ability to manage and monitor multiple projects through the entire program cycle
- Set timelines and due dates
- Coordinate and utilise resources for multiple projects in the program
- Communicate with project managers to address potential risks
You would be a great fit for this role if you have:
- SFDC knowledge is a must, as is experience of working with, and creating content for platforms such as Outreach or SalesLoft
- Excellent writing skills – a second language will be a distinct advantage in this role
- Ability to build relationships, apply critical thinking and take the initiative to drive results
- Communication and business acumen skills
- A highly organised and disciplined professional
- Proven track record of managing projects across multiple countries in EMEA
- Effective communicator
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.