Marketing Manager, Commercial Market CEE
As part of the Demand Generation team and reporting to the Senior Regional Marketing Manager CEE, you will lead marketing efforts for the Commercial Segment in CEE. Partnering closely with sales leadership at the VP level, you will own the regional marketing strategy and drive pipeline through a highly-visible portfolio of marketing programs. A successful candidate will have strong knowledge of field and integrated marketing programs and know how to align those programs to business goals. The role will require proven ability to use data to create and execute multi-tactic marketing strategies including in-person and virtual events, digital campaigns, email and direct mail, manage vendors and internal stakeholders, and must have the ability to eﬀectively work collaboratively and cross-functionally.
To be successful in this role, you’ll enjoy the process of building something new, be passionate about messaging and customer insights, have a test-and-learn, data-driven approach, a collaborative mindset and a drive to generate pipeline.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Own the CEE regional marketing strategy for Okta’s Commercial Market segment, from budget to ideation, execution and measurement
- Leverage customer insights to develop distinct positioning and messaging for the Commercial segment
- Work with cross functional marketing teams to implement the regional strategy, leveraging existing programs as well as creating new ones
- Work closely with the field sales teams and leadership at the Sales Director/VP level to determine needs and programs in order to support pipeline goals
- Track, analyse and measure the region’s marketing funnel and conversion rates to identify opportunities for improvement
- Work closely with Sales on pre-event and campaign preparation as well as post-campaign follow up with BDRs
- Participate in research,development of and participation at events, sponsorships, face-to-face marketing platforms that align to regional and business goals
- Ensure all Inquiries and QLs are uploaded and actioned correctly and that Demand Generation sales meeting scheduled and sales opportunities are attributed correctly
- Responsible for building Salesforce campaigns, Asana boards, Salesforce reports for all activities driving pipe gen
- Communication of marketing programs, campaigns, events to key stakeholders
- Share best-practices across the regions
- Collaborate with the broader Partner Team (Channel & ISV) to support local partner programs
- Build and manage User Group meetings per year
- Identify customer case studies, working with the Customer Reference team to develop web, video and PDF assets
You would be a great fit for this role if you have:
- Fluency in both German and English
- 5+ years of B2B marketing experience, preferably in regional/field marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree; Marketing preferred
- Experience with marketing automation & CRM platforms a plus (preferably with Marketo and Salesforce)
- Experience in executing integrated, ROI-driven marketing and lead generation programs, utilising a variety of channels
- Ability to gather insights and develop targeted messaging
- Strong analytical abilities. You love working with data, analysing outcomes, and scoping out key insights to establish continuous optimisation
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, environment where you may have to wear multiple hats
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, comfortable with working with leadership teams
- Organisation and time management skills, rigor, attention to details
- Team Player/Collaborative/Great Attitude
- Love what you do!
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, marital status, age, physial or mental disability, or status as a protected veteran.We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and convictions records, consistent with applicable laws. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please use this Form to request an accommodation.
Okta offers everything you need to support your work, your life, and your work-life balance. Click here to learn more: https://rewards.okta.com/us
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.