Okta is looking for a Marketing Ops Analyst to join the Marketing Data Operations team. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that the infrastructure and processes for data collection and enrichment at Okta are world class. You will work closely with various teams across the organization to bring on new technology, optimize existing integrations, and surface data driven insights. Our ideal candidate is a creative problem solver with a passion for designing, executing, and maintaining seamless and scalable processes.
Job Duties And Responsibilities:
- Maintain and iterate upon our global privacy compliance infrastructure
- Assist in defining and implementing Okta’s data enrichment strategy
- Maintain Okta’s inbound data collection infrastructure, including forms across systems and inbound data loading practices
- Partner with the data science team to ensure that the data across all of our systems is available and accurate for reporting in Tableau
- Act as liaison between marketing technology & operations and other teams requiring assistance with data collection and enrichment
- Partner with the privacy team to ensure privacy compliance training materials are refreshed regularly
- Partner cross-functionally to evaluate vendors and vet compatibility with our tech stack
- Manage the day to day operations of some of our key marketing technologies
- Required: 2-5 years of experience in Marketing Operations/Marketing Technology
- Marketo Certified Expert (MCE) or 3-5 years of detailed Marketo experience
- Salesforce expert - certifications are a plus
- Strong technical understanding of marketing system integrations
- Strong critical thinker and problem solver with scalability and efficiency constantly in mind
- Ability to juggle and prioritize several critical projects at once
- Astute attention to detail
- Effective oral presentation and written communication skills
- Strong Analytical skills with advanced experience in Excel, some exposure to Tableau, and a passion for data
- Knowledge (and enthusiasm!) of marketing automation best practices, emerging trends, and technologies
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.