Okta is looking for a Marketing Programs Manager based out of our London Office. This person will be responsible for defining the strategy, for planning and creating quality integrated campaigns to drive pipeline. We are a fast-moving company so our future Marketing Programs Manager needs to be quick on their feet and able to manage multiple critical projects without missing a beat. A natural inclination to measure the effectiveness of marketing activities, strong project management skills, attention to detail and the ability to continually innovate and track many moving parts is a must.
This role, reporting to the EMEA Marketing Director, will create demand using a variety of marketing vehicles and tactics including, but not limited to, emails, direct mailers, webinars, digital activities.
The primary objective is to introduce net new sales opportunities, moving accounts through the sales pipeline and accelerate the sales cycle for prospects and customers through the execution of marketing programs.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with the entire marketing team (product marketing, web, online, email, etc) to ensure high quality and timely campaign execution.
- Develop and deliver breakthrough ideas and innovative campaigns for key buyers and influencers in IT, Security and/or Engineering.
- Turn solution goals and objectives into scalable, actionable integrated marketing plans that deliver results
- Manage and own campaign pipeline for effectiveness and results.
- Plan campaigns that can be leveraged accross EMEA, as well as to establish consistent processes and campaign measurements.
- Collaborate with Partner Marketing team to ensure campaigns can be leveraged for ISV and/or Channel partners.
- Collaborate with sales to ensure that sales is ready to catch campaigns as they launch
- Communicate effectively and often to ensure all stakeholders are aligned
- Coordinate campaign implementation schedule to ensure campaigns are loaded on time and appropriate contact management strategies are in place.
- Research new vendor and program opportunities that generate leads at target CPLs
- Analyze campaign results and optimize to increase engagement, lead quality, conversion rates, program performance and the effectiveness of marketing spend.
- Ideal candidates must have at least 5+ years of experience in B2B demand generation
- Strong understanding of demand generation and a track record of owning ROI-driven campaigns and driving success
- Experience working across various channels and tactics, as well as a strong background working closely with sales and cross functional teams.
- Track record for delivering under tight deadlines
- Highly self-motivated/ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple initiatives
- Proven communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent English writing and presentation skills
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketo, Tableau a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, or equivalent area of study
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The foundation for secure connections between people and technology
Okta is the leading provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud connects and protects employees of many of the world's largest enterprises. It also securely connects enterprises to their partners, suppliers and customers. With deep integrations to over 5,000 apps, the Okta Identity Cloud enables simple and secure access from any device. Thousands of customers, including Experian, 20th Century Fox, LinkedIn, Flex, News Corp, Dish Networks and Adobe trust Okta to work faster, boost revenue and stay secure. Okta helps customers fulfill their missions faster by making it safe and easy to use the technologies they need to do their most significant work