Okta is looking for a best in class ABM marketer to develop and execute ABM programs and initiatives that drive higher engagement and expansion within our very large enterprise prospect accounts and customer base.
This professional will work directly with our top account executives to develop the marketing strategy, then build and execute effective account based marketing programs to increase engagement, build relationships, drive pipeline and accelerate existing opportunities. The ideal candidate is creative, analytical, and a confident self-starter who is comfortable moving between a variety of projects.
- Act as a subject matter expert to collaborate with account executives to create an account based Marketing strategy and detailed marketing plans designed to generate new prospect leads, engage existing customers, accelerate pipeline growth and improve close rates
- Ability to leverage data and insights in the development of and to continually optimize marketing plans, as well as reporting out on results.
- Collaborate and partner with core marketing functions on campaign concept, custom content requirements, digital marketing support, and creative development to ensure effectiveness for target account segments.
- Identify the most effective marketing messages, value propositions, materials, channels and calls to action for personas within target accounts.
- Create and execute customized marketing campaigns for targeted accounts, utilizing the complete toolbox of a modern marketer, with digital and offline channels
- Devour ABM metrics data to ensure business impact, measured by target account sourced and influenced pipeline, database growth, deal cycle acceleration, stakeholder utilization of programs and other KPIs.
- Assess new ABM trends, share ABM best practices across the marketing organization, contribute to the long-term strategy of Okta’s ABM practice
- Act as ABM SME to evangelize Okta ABM both internally and externally; to an audience of peers and/or cross-functional leadership
- Manage project timelines, quality, resources and budget.
- 5+ years of multi-channel B2B marketing experience to large enterprise accounts
- Minimum of 3 years doing ABM for large enterprise accounts
- Competent in all areas of marketing including strategy, planning, thought leadership, content creation and demand generation campaigns.
- Proven track record of creating, executing and managing integrated marketing campaigns using tactics that include live events, webinars, digital advertising, and social networking.
- Familiarity with the technology sales cycle and how to employ marketing communication strategies to nurture and engage throughout the buyer’s journey
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience working with and leveraging strategic partners, specifically SIs.
- An independent self -starter who succeeds in fast-paced environment while navigating shifting priorities
- Ability to effectively interpret data to evaluate business needs; provide data-driven recommendations to support biz objectives
- A strong team player who thrives in a collaborative environment, with the ability to build trust and influence key stakeholders within the marketing and sales teams
- A strong understanding and measurable track record of enterprise-focused integrated marketing programs.
- Experience in a high-tech B2B demand generation or sales supporting marketing role
- Experience in the Identity or Security space, IAM Marketing experience a plus
- Experience working with Marketo, Salesforce, Tableau, 6Sense, Folloze and other ABM tech stack components
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.