Okta’s Paid Media team is looking for a motivated, experienced Paid Media Analytics Manager. They will be the team’s subject matter expert on paid media analytics - including reporting, insight into media effectiveness, data standards, and hygiene - and will make recommendations for optimization. They will also be responsible for consulting on marketing use cases and executing on the data architecture within the Salesforce Datorama platform. The ideal candidate has a passion for storytelling through data, is a strong collaborator, and has a strong understanding of analytics in a B2B context.
What You’ll Do:
- Analytics and Insights: Join multiple types of data and use statistical methods to uncover media insights and provide testing and performance recommendations to improve paid media effectiveness, predictability, and return. Create visualizations and reports to demonstrate the impact of media.
- Data and Testing Standards: Define and standardize methodology for measuring and forecasting media campaign effectiveness globally: ROI, lifetime value, messaging impact, benchmarks, incrementality, and lift to key accounts, brand lift, and target market response.
- Solutioning for Media Use Cases: Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to answer key media-related questions and to tell stories through data.
- Reporting Automation and Enablement: Be the owner and administrator of our paid media analytics platform. Work on technical and non-technical projects including data source integrations, data hygiene, dashboarding, and documenting best practices. Train primary users on how to use the Datorama platform, tailored to their specific use-case and implementation.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- 5 - 7 years of experience using statistical techniques in a B2B digital marketing context
- 5 - 7 years of experience with BI tools such as Datorama, Data Studio, Tableau, Looker, Domo etc.
- 3 - 5 years experience with a data integration platform such as Datorama, Funnel.io, or Fivetran
- Strong familiarity digital marketing measurement concepts (media mix modeling, attribution, experiment design, forecasting)
- Strong familiarity with core digital media channels, including SEM, SEO, programmatic display, paid social, content syndication, and digital events
- Demonstrated experience using data for storytelling to a technical and non-technical audience.
((Colorado only*) Minimum salary of $117,000/year + bonus + equity + benefits *Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085(8-5-20))
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, marital status, age, physial or mental disability, or status as a protected veteran.We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and convictions records, consistent with applicable laws. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please use this Form to request an accommodation.
Okta offers everything you need to support your work, your life, and your work-life balance. Click here to learn more: https://rewards.okta.com/us
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.