Okta is looking for a Regional Marketing Manager based out of our Amsterdam Office. This person will be responsible for defining the strategy, for planning and creating the Okta marketing activities. The region to cover will be primarely Belgium, The Netherlands and Luxembourg as well as Nordics.
Working closely with the Country Manager, Account Executives, Channel and Technology Partner Alliances, and the broader Go-to-Market team, the ideal candidate will drive execution of regional field events, programs and campaigns; and work with our partners to drive business value.
This role, reporting to the EMEA Marketing Director, will generate awareness and create demand using a variety of marketing vehicles and tactics including, but not limited to, account-targeted programs, regional and national tradeshows, conferences and professional associations, targeted field events, demand campaigns and assets, direct mail, call campaigns, and webinars.
Their primary objective is to introduce net new sales opportunities, moving accounts through the sales pipeline and accelerate the sales cycle for prospects and customers through the execution of marketing programs, as well as to ensure thorough coverage and penetration of the total addressable market leveraging various marketing distribution channels.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primary liaison between regional Field Sales, broader Go-to-Market (GTM), Channel and ISV Partner teams
- Communicate feedback from the Field back into the GTM and Product Marketing teams to ensure the Field has the tools and messaging they need to sell effectively
- Create a 6-month rolling plan for the regional sales teams
- Plan, create and execute all marketing activities for the regions and report results
- Communicate marketing initiatives, ongoing campaigns, website tools, customer success stories, upcoming events, etc. to the regional sales team
- Align with sales leadership to measure accounts engaged as a proportion of total addressable market and apply varied programs to increase marketing engagement across the region
- Share best-practices across the regions
- Assess challenges of the Field and create solutions to address those challenges
- Ability to identify effective marketing tools for Sales success
- Collaborate with the broader Partner Team (Channel & ISV) to support local partner programs
- 5-7 years Field Marketing experience
- Experience with complex B2B enterprise sales cycles and demonstrating marketing's impact on the business through business models, dashboards, and data
- Oversee from inception to completion campaign plans including audience target identification, campaign project plans/deliverables/owners, budgeting, pre and post-campaign reporting/measurement
- Aid in aligning and educating the field with a strong partnership with Inside Sales to monitor and improve the lead to conversion flow process in the France
- Experience working with teams and programs leveraging the Sirius Decisions Demand Funnel and Campaign Framework
- Initiative, a sense of urgency, ability to multi-task, and a "can do" attitude
- Strong analytical skills and a passion for enabling Sales Teams
- Exposure to and familiarity with a wide variety of marketing systems across multiple marketing disciplines (marketing automation, analytics, etc.)
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce
- Leverage third-party research to stay ahead of industry trends related to demand generation, buying intent and multi-channel marketing
- Enthusiasm for challenges and strong work ethic
- Budget Management Skills
- Strong English and Dutch Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, or equivalent area of study
Okta is an Equal Opoortunity Employer
The foundation for secure connections between people and technology
Okta is the leading provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud connects and protects employees of many of the world's largest enterprises. It also securely connects enterprises to their partners, suppliers and customers. With deep integrations to over 5,000 apps, the Okta Identity Cloud enables simple and secure access from any device. Thousands of customers, including Experian, 20th Century Fox, LinkedIn, Flex, News Corp, Dish Networks and Adobe trust Okta to work faster, boost revenue and stay secure. Okta helps customers fulfill their missions faster by making it safe and easy to use the technologies they need to do their most significant work