As part of the Demand Generation team and reporting to the Manager, Central Regional Marketing, you will work with Regional Sales to drive pipeline through a highly-visible portfolio of regional marketing programs and events. A successful candidate will have strong knowledge of integrated marketing programs and know how to align those programs to corporate goals. The role will require proven ability to work with vendors and internal constituents, execute in-person and virtual events, email, direct mail, and must have the ability to eﬀectively work collaboratively and cross-functionally.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan, create, and execute all marketing activities for the Ohio Valley region and report results.
- Planning and budget management for campaigns and programs to drive opportunities in assigned sub-region.
- Work closely with the Field Sales Teams and Leadership to determine needs and programs in order to support pipeline goals.
- Ensure leads generated from campaigns are loaded and routed correctly to sales.
- Work closely with Sales on pre-event and campaign preparation as well as post-campaign follow up with SDRs.
- Participate in research and development of events, sponsorships, face-to-face marketing platforms that align to regional and corporate goals.
- Communication of marketing programs, campaigns, events to key stakeholders.
- Help manage Okta’s fulfillment house and promotional item purchases.
- Share best-practices across the regions.
- Collaborate with the broader Partner Team (Channel & ISV) to support local partner programs
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- Bachelor’s Degree; Marketing preferred
- Experience with marketing automation & CRM platforms a plus (preferably with Marketo and Salesforce)
- Experience in executing integrated, ROI-driven marketing and lead generation programs, utilizing all digital channels. ABM experience a plus.
- Strong analytical abilities. You love working with data, analyzing outcomes, and scoping out key insights to establish continuous optimization.
- Proﬁciency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, environment where you may have to wear multiple hats.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be a self-starter who excels at multitasking and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Organization and time management skills, rigor, attention to details
- Team Player/Collaborative/Great Attitude
- Love what you do!
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.